Happy Independence Day!!!!

Happy Independence Day everyone! Have fun and try not to blow off any limbs, be safe. One thing I do on this day is go back and read the Declaration of Independence. It is important to know your history and what this day is all about, and the sacrifices made by so many to bring forth our country.

also remember...
    "But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." - U.S. Declaration of Independence

another thing, I think this speech sums up the day perfectly. LOL!

"LET TERROR RAIN!!!" ~ Warcraft III

Happy Independence day to everyone!!! Also, that is one of my favorite movies that still stands the test of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeppers. Gonna go and get my mohawk on. Then gonna go to the homie's pad and chill w/friends! Cya! And be safe, erbody.

^^^^And this is why America will never have anything to fear from China, Iran or any other nation in the future...Reagan on a !$@*ing Raptor!
    Last edited by titan972; 2012-07-04 at 07:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by titan972 View Post

^^^^And this is why America will never have anything to fear from China, Iran or any other nation in the future...Reagan on a !$@*ing Raptor!
    I will take that post and raise you.

Teddy Roosevelt killing Bigfoot.

Oh, and its the same awesome artist lol http://sharpwriter.deviantart.com/
    Putin khuliyo