10+ Year Old Account

Have fun with your steam account

Hey guys here are a few links to online tools that will help you determine the estimated value of your steam account. One will display how many hours you have played on your account and which games that you have played most. Its a fun little thing to see how much time you have killed on steam games.

Harry Botter | Games Owned: 124 | Percentage Played: 50.00% | Total hours played 732
    Full Steam Analysis Profile: http://lambentstew.com/webblog/minip...=harry__botter

Account Information
    Username: Harry Botter
    CommunityID:
    Custom URL: harry__botter
    SteamID:
    Steam member since: 2010-10-05
    Found 92 Games with a value of
    $1490.08 USD

http://www.lambentstew.com/webblog/m.../steamanalysis Is the link for the tool to see hours played, which games you have played the most and the percent of your games you have played.

http://www.steamcalculator.com/index.php is the link to see the value of your account

so let us know about your account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Games Owned: 8
    Games Played: 6
    Games Never Played: 2
    Percentage Played: 75.00%
    Total Hours: 44.20

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 12.3
    Half-Life 2 11.3
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution 7.2
    Half-Life 2: Episode Two 5.3
    Portal 4.7
    Half-Life 2: Episode One 3.4
    Half-Life 2: Lost Coast 0
    Team Fortress 2 Beta 0

That's wrong. I've spent waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 12 hours in Skyrim. The rest of the stats seem appropriate. Half Life and its episodes are ~18-20 hours total, and 7 hours into Deus Ex makes sense.

$125.94. However, this is false. Deus Ex HR was only $7.99 when I bought it. Therefore the real price I payed is $103
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-07-05 at 12:33 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

Yeah steam seems to think I played L4D 1 and 2 for a total of about 3 hours... when its all I played for a few months.

Steamcalculator doesn't seem to work for me. Probably a good thing, since the number is way higher than I want to know.

I cant get it to work for some strange reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah doesn't work for me either.

Edit: Got it to work, but had to use the profile number instead which was a pain. I'm surprised I played Binding of Isaac so long and haven't played 19 of my own games :c
    Last edited by Ms Andry; 2012-07-05 at 01:31 AM.

Username: *Crockets*
    Games Owned: 80
    Games Played: 54
    Games Never Played: 26
    Percentage Played: 67.50%
    Total Hours: 2319.30

Seems about right. Except % played. It seems the calculator puts DLC addons as individual games with no time, messing up the % played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Username: Chocolate Pig
    Games Owned: 273
    Games Played: 98
    Games Never Played: 175
    Percentage Played: 35.90%
    Total Hours: 1100.40

Top 5 Games Played:

Counter-Strike: Source 430.6
    Left 4 Dead 2 159.0
    Team Fortress 2 115.1
    RIFT™ 91.0
    Half-Life 2 63.2

Steam account is worth $3411.16 USD

Anyone wanna buy my account?

My Steam account is worth $2,506, with a total of 2200~ hours logged.

Actually, it's off some. It isn't counting some games for some odd reason, which should bump the value up to $2700~ and played to 2300~.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes if you play a game and your'e not online it will not count the hours properly. Mine should be a lot higher since I didnt have the internet for a while and played several games a lot. Also the value goes by what the normal price currently is for the game, not the price you bought it at, or mine would be a lot lower since Skyrim and the magic games are the only full priced games ive bought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Sometimes if you play a game and your'e not online it will not count the hours properly. Mine should be a lot higher since I didnt have the internet for a while and played several games a lot. Also the value goes by what the normal price currently is for the game, not the price you bought it at, or mine would be a lot lower since Skyrim and the magic games are the only full priced games ive bought.
    That makes sense. For the longest time I could not launch Skyrim while online in Steam for some reason. I had to be in offline mode. Patch must have fixed this or something since that's no longer an issue, but that's a recent change for me.
    Putin khuliyo