Thread: 3v3 Ranked

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

3v3 Ranked

Does anyone here do it? My team is currently 1234 as of right now, about to play our next game for bronze. I quite enjoy it once you start understanding what comps work in it. Generally the bruisers are important, you at least need 1, what are your guys thoughts?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I do it, I like it! Its more fun and more action than a 5v5! By the time a 5v5 gets going i loose interest! I would like to get a team started but dunno any people so

10+ Year Old Account
    YES!!! Bronze!!! Finally, was playing Rumble and I tend to never do to well in my early game in 3v3 but my brother does fantastic all round. Also I find that our team's best comp is usually somewhere along the lines of: AD Sion, Darius, and Singed. I find that always counters something against the other team and since we don't have great Jax players we just ban him always.

Does anyone hate playing against Blitzcrank?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxtigobittysxxx View Post
    how do you start playing mmo i cant figure it out

---------- Post added 2012-07-05 at 01:06 AM ----------

can you tell me how to start playing

---------- Post added 2012-07-05 at 01:06 AM ----------

can you tell me how to start playing

---------- Post added 2012-07-05 at 01:10 AM ----------

please help me .
    You want to play league of legends?

10+ Year Old Account
    If he can't figure it out, best not tell him. For everyone's benefit

Deleted
    Aye, bruisers.

I've heard Ali, Panth, Xin is a brutal combo. Never tried it myself though.

There are a few types of team comps, all of which generally need 1 bruiser or more. The most common is 2 bot 1 top, all bruisers. But if your running that go 2 top 1 bot instead(dragon and red control). Another good team comp is jungle, bruiser top and a pusher bot lane(anyone who can easily clear waves from lvl 3+). Lastly you can go one bruiser , support and ad carry. The support ad carry tends to get picked up by top 3v3 teams from what i see, with some playing a jungler.

But yes bruisers generally dominate.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea me and a pair of friends enjoy doing 3v3 ranked as well. Bruisers is a very strong option though personally we run a tanky mage (ryze/swain), bruiser and then either an ad carry or a jungle.

I played with 2 tanky dps and a mage spamming spells from behind.
    Kind of worked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I played a 3v3 my team was Olaf (me), Nasus, and Vladamir. We stomped. All bruisers/tanky AP is the way to go most of the time in 3v3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was watching some jungle guides for 3v3 and I must say Shaco has that gankability power on top lane due to the dragon area where he can just deceive through. Any thoughts on who a good jungler is? Lee sin would come to mind.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    The most overpowered comp for 3v3 is: Jax, Olaf, Darius.

Send darius top to roflstomp anyone, then have Jax and Olaf bot - they both have great synergy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had my teams ass handed to us... Was a horrible game for all of us.

Our team: AD Sion (me), Singed (forgot tank runes), Wukong.
    Their team: Katarina, Malphite (-_-), Pantheon.

I seriously hate laning against Pantheon, the amount of harass he has with his spear move is insane and I can't charge him at all. Malphite received lots of farm and at lv 9 they could easily turret dive for the kill. Singed was just half assing shit, I was just feeding and Wukong though he didn't do horribly, he still let Malphite receive to much farm and that just led even closer to our demise.

The entire game was a fuck up for us.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried a few normal games, kept running into Darius and decided to hit a ranked one instead.

Enemy team: Fiddlesticks, Jarvan, Singed.

That was not a fun combo to meet...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Tried a few normal games, kept running into Darius and decided to hit a ranked one instead.

Enemy team: Fiddlesticks, Jarvan, Singed.

That was not a fun combo to meet...
    The tank of our team always plays Singed for the most part, he's just so good in 3v3. Darius is fantastic due to his ultimate, the only way to counter true damage is health so Volibear would be a good counter.

I personally think that jungling is great if you know how to do it. I mean those wraiths in 3v3 are just impossible to kill in the jungle early game, just hit to hard.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Tried it, melees and bruisers mostly there. Don't like to play those, so I guess I have to pass this thing completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seen that there's more combo's possible. Someone suggested Malphite/Alister + Annie that bottom. Hit level 6, obliterate people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Characters that scale well such as AD Sion tend to do very well if you hold out till around lv 14 onwards.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Iv only just started playing lol ( I know, Iv been living under a rock) and iv been playing Ziggs alot in 3v3 games. I must say its a hell of alot of fun. 3v3 is more fun to me than the normal 5v5 sometimes in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantom06 View Post
    Iv only just started playing lol ( I know, Iv been living under a rock) and iv been playing Ziggs alot in 3v3 games. I must say its a hell of alot of fun. 3v3 is more fun to me than the normal 5v5 sometimes in my opinion.
    To a lot it's more fun but less competitive, partly because it speaks to a certain type of champion more often than not (anyone hear the term bruiser).
    Hey everyone