Reapers Invasion

Right so I see all these people preparing for a zombie invasion and zombie virus etc.

But now let's think about a Reaper Invasion like from Mass Effect, what would you do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Round up all the homeless into a single building, stop them from exiting it, and burn it to the ground.
    There goes 100s of less Husks to fight.

If I knew I was screwed, I'd light myself on fire and shoot myself in the head.
    One less husk.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    We're talking same tech as humans had in Mass Effect, right?
    Hide in a bunker with people close to my soul and close the doors, those reapers only seemed to be able to destroy the outside and if I close the doors and don't emit radio or other crap, the husks and similar stuff might not even know of me. Or have a digger machine in my bunker too and collapse the tunnel leading to my bunker, wait 15 years then dig ourselves out.

If it happened right now, we'd be screwed beyond belief, unless the entire world just launched all their nukes at the Reapers, and then we'd still be screwed. If we had amazing tech like they do in Mass Effect, but didn't have help from massive alien armies? We'd be screwed. So either I'd just shoot myself, or fly out into space and try to hide.

Deleted
    reapers dont bother with low level civilisations like ours

There'd be nothing we could do with current technology. The reapers in ME with all the galaxy united against them were only defeated because of the Crucible, and there's no way we could build that.

There is no amount of preparation that could possibly allow our species to last more than 15 minutes in direct conflict with the Reapers. We would very quickly, at best be reduced to guerrilla warfare that would have absolutely no effect, and in the end would be utterly useless.