Uk still owns the USA

http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Gre...n_owns_USA.PDF

So much for your 4th of July independance. The Queen still owns your country.

Discuss.

i miss a TLDR

FUCK AMERICA!!!

(did i do it right?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Aimed at being inflammatory I think - and why don't you 'discuss' rather than just post a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    Aimed at being inflammatory I think - and why don't you 'discuss' rather than just post a link?
    For me to discuss it I need people to post some feedback as they read it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Gre...n_owns_USA.PDF

So much for your 4th of July independance. The Queen still owns your country.

Discuss.
    I don't know, I still got drunk and blew shit up anyway. I do know that I did both of those without praising any sort of King or Queen so I couldn't give two shits.

Happy late Independence Day, America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    For me to discuss it I need people to post some feedback as they read it.
    Dude, if you post a link, you start a discussion by stating your argument and point of view.

As I said - this thread and the way you posted it is just aimed at being inflammatory and will go no where and get locked sooner rather than later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Queen Elizabeth isn't like the monarch of Saudi Arabia - sure she CAN override decisions and get involved, but she never, ever will.

She is an ambassador, foreign relations builder, and partial diplomat via presence rather than talk - sure she may still have power but she will never exercise that power. It's the same as after our elections, the new primeminister has to ask her if they can form a government - she COULD say no, but she never will unless their manifesto is to find a way to bring Hitler back to life.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Here's my "contribution" then.

/rolleyes

Madonna kept me awake last night, this is the kind of spawns of evil that country produce! BURN IT DOWN. :P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Learn how to start a discussion please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Looks legit >.>.

Anyways I stopped reading at the part where it was inferred that King George & the Founding Fathers were in cahoots with each other during the Revolutionary War.

Too tired to argue about this anyways. Crappy link with no sources and full of delusional nonsense, crappy thread. Thread should be closed for multiple reasons (namely nation bashing inflammatory and a conspiracy theory thread).
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-07-05 at 10:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Looks legit >.>.
    Looks bogus. No references and full of holes. Poorly written and not worth the time i put into reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maztech View Post
    Looks bogus. No references and full of holes. Poorly written and not worth the time i put into reading it.
    Half the stuff everybody posts hasn't got sources. A simple google search will provide you will credible links.

Deleted
    Locking this, please don't create threads that'll only cause nation bashing.