Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can someone check what is wrong with AMR?
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/u...naros/souldmas

Im using the custom weight from H2P
    6 int
    5.2 sp
    5 hit
    18215 4.5
    crit & mastery 3.5
    18215+ 2

But im missing 0,06 hit.

I know i can get the extra hit from upgrading the wrist or the trinket but im waiting for tomorrow if i can get the wrist from spoil.

You need to enable the "At least mode" in the weight editor so it insures you have at least the hit cap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Missing 0.06 hit isn't really too big a deal, you will miss 1 in ~1700 spells, which is 17 times rarer than being 1% under hit cap. In any case though ya - enable the at least mode and it should work
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    About AMR and hit caps http://blog.askmrrobot.com/2012/11/h...bout-hit-caps/

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I am sure they are very grateful for the +10 hp you give them
    Soon we can chain it with Amplify Magic!!

Symbiosis Tranq reminds me of that old saying, "imagine a Beowulf cluster of these" -- it'd still be utterly shite.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya Symbiosis Rejuv would be stronger (oh look! warlocks are stronger at something! ) we could take the same 8 GCDs of channeling and instead roll out 8 rejuvs on the raid - and do like... infinity times more healing than Symb: Tranq (because it does nothing).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Zoulis View Post
    What you described as a Pro on the 2nd example is actually the biggest Con of all :P and the reason we use DP with 3 orbs strictly. Since the dmg scaling on DP and MF is linear 3 casts of 1 orb DPs + MF will have the same dmg potential as 1 cast of 3 orb DP + MF. Meaning you're using way more GCDs that you could be doing sth else with ( Normal MF for instance or sth ) to end up having the same DMG output in the end of the day.

The only instance where using DP with 2 orbs is useful is if you start a fight with 0 orbs. You pop DP with 2orbs so you can have all your proccs affect DP + insanity since they've generally fallen off if you have to waith for a 3rd Mind Blast.
    You should use a 2 orb DP any time you have a (non-haste) proc active that increases your affdots dot strength by 24% (which is, like, any SoO trinket) and they will run out before you can get a 3rd orb. I believe for haste procs it doesn't matter if you use 2 or 3 because Mind Flay doesn't benefit from them as much because of the GCD cap restricting how many you can cast and so it is worth casting with 2 orbs particularly if the 3rd orb will come after the buff has fallen off.

See Sheytan's wonderful blog for the math: http://mfinsanity.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I know the best choice is "Solace and Insanity", but I changed to "From Darkness, Comes Light" and I love it. So many procs and no having to rely on standing still.

I honestly prefer it...
    There is no such thing as "the best choice". Every talent in that tier is the best at certain scenarios. Yes, even mindbender.

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    There is no such thing as "the best choice". Every talent in that tier is the best at certain scenarios. Yes, even mindbender.
    In most situations in SoO Insanity is still superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    In most situations in SoO Insanity is still superior.
    Fair enough. Yet a common misconception is that it is vastly superior on almost every scenario. And it's not. Each talent is slightly better than the others on specific scenarios, and most of the time FDCL is almost par with MFI.

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    Fair enough. Yet a common misconception is that it is vastly superior on almost every scenario. And it's not. Each talent is slightly better than the others on specific scenarios, and most of the time FDCL is almost par with MFI.
    I agree. The community has a tendency to treat everything that's not the best as garbage even though it's really close :/

I like FDCL on Dark Shaman, Nazgrim, and Spoils - Insanity on the rest. I'm not sure if that's "right" or not, but it's been working for me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by HDPriest View Post
    I like FDCL on Dark Shaman, Nazgrim, and Spoils - Insanity on the rest. I'm not sure if that's "right" or not, but it's been working for me so far.
    My first attempts at H Malkorok and H Thok I ran with FDCL. Not much of a difference really.

Nice to know, thank you! We all know Insanity is good, but I do love the extra mini-burst and movement from FDCL when it's feasible.

I use Mindbender on Protectors and Norushen, and FDCL on Spoils, Thok and Garrosh.

Nice to know, thank you! We all know Insanity is good, but I do love the extra mini-burst and movement from FDCL when it's feasible.
    My problem with FDCL is I often end up in a situation of 2 procs and 3 sec left on my dots. Just a matter of more practise of course, but my point is I often end up in situations where I either waste a proc of FDCL or lose a split second uptime of my dots. When I play with MF:I I have an average uptime of 98.5%, with FDCL this drops significantly, down to 91% or so. I guess that's part of why I am not seeing the benefit of this talent...
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Your DoTs have higher priority than FDCL procs. Normally you should be seeing less uptime with Insanity because there are times where it is best to channel Insanity over refreshing DoTs. It's fine to waste some FDCL procs for DoT uptime, they proc too often for it not to happen.

Is Power Infusion bad? I'm talking about a strictly single target fight such as Malkorok, Siegecrafter, Iron Jug. I thought it was taboo & I tested my DPS via a 5 minute test on a target dummy. I tested twice, once as Divine Insight, the other as Power Infusion & I myself saw a 30k DPS increase with Power Infusion.

Am I disillusioned or is Power Infusion severely underrated?

The difference on patchwerk is pretty small. Less than 2% really. You're seeing a 30k difference because you likely got lucky on procs on one run, or unlucky on the other. Even on patchwerk, ToF comes out ahead though. Either way, patchwerk encounters don't really exist. Most encounters are closer to helterskelter. Don't forget that Malkorok (heroic) and Siegecrafter both have adds that can proc ToF, raising it's value by a lot.

Take a look at Twintop's blog post about talent simulations here : http://howtopriest.com/blog/talent-c...ghts-5-4-t16h/

The potential for great RNG with DI outweighs PI in most situations. The only exception, imo, is when you can a.) start the fight with 3 Orbs and lust+zerking and b.) the overall fight is less 1:30 long. Even big dicking current content with an average 580+ ilvl, none of the encounters are quite that short. If you're doing ToT for the lulz, though, it's fun...especially on Ji-Kun.

Thanks for replying! Until I get my trinkets I feel like I won't be getting the need Id like to see. Currently rocking a WF Kadris Toxic Totem & a normal Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance. When I clear Siege this Thursday I can hopefully post the logs here & get some more help & advice. Armory search for Naidas on Zuljin-US.
    Please, please help me fellow Priests!