Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You can't really use FDCL on Protectors. Between Sear, MB and doting, you just don't have the globals for MS. The only choice is really between Mindbender and Insanity.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Another question but this time about parangon : multi dot or not ? I know I have to focus one 'cause they heal to 100% when one dies but I'm asking it to know if you use fcdl or SI on this fight to gain more dps on the one you have to kill or the adds. But if fcdl is not worth it on protectors how can it be on the klaxxis ?

Thanks and sorry if those questions are really stupid but all I did in Mop was healing and I only did raid "seriously" in ToT

Homophobia is so gay.

Pick SI and fish for procs on the off-targets. Don't pick FDCL with it, too many procs and too many globals spent dotting targets whose damage doesn't count. SI is better than FDCL because it translates into more Devouring Plagues in the main target.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    Pick SI and fish for procs on the off-targets. Don't pick FDCL with it, too many procs and too many globals spent dotting targets whose damage doesn't count. SI is better than FDCL because it translates into more Devouring Plagues in the main target.
    Thanks a lot ! It's really helping

Homophobia is so gay.

On Klaxxi I personally spread SW:P on 3 bosses(with DI ofc and SI). More blast procs=more 3orb DP=More Insanity=More Single Target burst imo

That is exactly what I told them a month ago.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Hey all! I'm fairly new to Spriest and was curious about trinkets on live (I know it doesn't matter much with WoD dropping in a little over a month, but I would just like to get something new). I cannot seem to get my hands on PBoI, KTT or BBoY so I'm stuck with trying to get ToT trinkets for the week. Currently I'm using the Shado-Pan trinket and a healing trinket. Would it be best for me to get the 502 versions of Breath of the Hydra and Unerring Vision of Lei Shen or keep the Shado-Pan trinket and swap my healing trinket with either Hydra or Unerring?

Thanks in advance for any and all help!
    Last edited by Dogchow; 2014-10-08 at 06:30 PM.

The 522 caster trinket is most likely better than a 502 one, so keep it and use whatever drops in the other slot.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Shado pan + megaera trinket.

Deleted
    Hey guys new to spriest just trying to sort out my toon for WOD for when I start raiding on him..

Anyone got any idea what the best professions would be to get to max before WOD hits?

Quote Originally Posted by Nurhlag View Post
    Hey guys new to spriest just trying to sort out my toon for WOD for when I start raiding on him..

Anyone got any idea what the best professions would be to get to max before WOD hits?
    Professions no longer give any combat benefit. If you plan on making your own gear as opposed to buying crafted gear having tailoring would certainly be a plus. Other than that gathering professions are going to be fairly valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestar View Post
    Other than that gathering professions are going to be fairly valuable.
    I don't really think that'll be the case. So far garrisons provide you with pretty much all the materials you need for crafting and you're gated by daily CDs and work order CDs, so having insane amounts of mats does you no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    I don't really think that'll be the case. So far garrisons provide you with pretty much all the materials you need for crafting and you're gated by daily CDs and work order CDs, so having insane amounts of mats does you no good.
    It does if you have access to other garrisons from alts to speed up production or just plan on selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestar View Post
    It does if you have access to other garrisons from alts to speed up production or just plan on selling.
    Your alts' garrisons will also provide more than enough mats and are also gated by daily / work order CDs which produce BoP items, so only your alts will be able to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    Your alts' garrisons will also provide more than enough mats and are also gated by daily / work order CDs which produce BoP items, so only your alts will be able to use them.
    Then you can sell them lol. All I said was it would be valuable. There's no combat gain so the value you can get out of profession is its only benefit to you now.

Has Shadow playstyle changed much for 6.0.2? Is there a new guide?

Drye is currently writing one for howtopriest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Has Shadow playstyle changed much for 6.0.2? Is there a new guide?
    I am writing one for MMO-C again, just been busy lately

Once WoD goes live we will unsticky the beta stickies and sticky the 6.0 guides in their place
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    Please bring brownies when you submit it. I haven't had any in ages. Just felt like being random. ;P
    Damn it... now I want to make brownies... don't you know brownies are contagious?!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    don't you know brownies are contagious?!
    And most importantly, mandatory.