Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Flintstones was probably the best animated series ever made. I watched 1 1/2 episodes of South Park and was totally disgusted. Catdog was pretty bad too, even worse than Ren and Stimpy.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna go with my little pony on this one. So creepy that grown men watch and refer to themselves as bronies.

ABUWIAHCAWOIWDHAUIWHODANJIW DYHOAIDJ APWJ OWDAOHIF OMGGG My Little Pony drives me up a freaking wall. I've tried (really have) to see what all the hype was about. I almost gouged my eyes out and poured hot wax into my ears. That's how bad this show is. WHY?!? Why is it considered so amazing? Why is there so many *insert insanely offensive barrage of words that I don't want to say in case I get banned* people that are obsessed with it.

MLP stupidity aside, Flapjack/Chowder/Adventure Time needs to go to hell. Those shows are just so disgusting and disturbing that I don't know what the creators were thinking.

I can't stand Transformers at all! The fact that grown women enjoy a show intended for men is just wrong and creeps me out!

I would say My Little Pony, but it's a show for kind and emotionally unstable teenage girls. If you watch it and aren't neither, you're doing something wrong.

Besides...

The Cleveland Show - I thought a small spinoff of Family Guy would be quite good. I was wrong. The removed Cleveland from FG because he wasn't popular, why did they make a show about him?

X-Men: Evolution - The first animated series was awesome. But taking X-Men franchise and filling it up with teenage crushes, college problems and some sort of this damn shit? And thank you for pussying out Wolverine. Really, appreciate this.

Hero 108 - Cartoon Network series that should be "green" and "eco", some sort of that. God it's stupid. Incredibly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Family Guy
    South Park
    American Dad
    Simpsons
    Futurama
    Boondocks

Please tell me the posters in here are just messing around..

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    I can't stand Transformers at all! The fact that grown women enjoy a show intended for men is just wrong and creeps me out!
    Knew it was only a matter of time before a Brony got mad.

---------- Post added 2012-07-05 at 07:09 PM ----------

Where are the Mods?
    Why, because people don't like MLP? I don't think Mods give a crap.

Where are the mods?
    Mods for what? There's no reason to be so upset just because MLP is being mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Cargath View Post
    Knew it was only a matter of time before a Brony got mad.
    You know what. Hate it! But please don't target people in a discussion about shows themselves.

You know what. Hate it! But please don't target people in a discussion about shows themselves.
    How can you not mention MLP without the obnoxious fanbase being brought up?

You have to admit this show is only about people watching it. Who gives a crap about those pussy ponies? Just a new-gen Carebears. People watching it is another show.

It's just like the anime thread with people getting all bent out of shape over people disliking what they like...

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    It's just like the anime thread with people getting all bent out of shape over people disliking what they like...
    Yep! People making comments on why they hate something based on its fans,

Now here's what I call real crap!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXxRI...layer_embedded
    How did this make it to TV. AS even?

Who cares if somebody hates a fandom that you like? Their opinion doesn't affect you. Let it go. Plenty of people hate the things that I like, but why should I care about that?

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Who cares if somebody hates a fandom that you like? Their opinion doesn't affect you. Let it go. Plenty of people hate the things that I like, but why should I care about that?
    Makes me wonder if their is so much hate for things is there even anything in this world that everyone can agree doesn't suck? ....probably not.

Yep! People making comments on why they hate something based on its fans
    But they weren't hating a show because of its fans in the animu thread. It could also always be that some people don't like the show for the show.

You care too much about defending what you like. It's not going to change how people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    But they weren't hating a show because of its fans in the animu thread. It could also be that some people don't like the show for the show.
    How can I be sure of that? Lots of fanbase hatred on the internet. It's hard to tell genuine hate from trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes me wonder if their is so much hate for things is there even anything in this world that everyone can agree doesn't suck? ....probably not.
    You can please the majority but you can't please everyone.

I'll be honest, MLP is a decent show in my eyes, but the fandom by no means is what you consider great. Quite the opposite really. This really affects how people sees the show.

I used to be able to watch cartoons with my nieces/nephews. First few seasons of Spongebob were high quality writing, and its only still on because of how famous those seasons made the brand. There are a few shows targeted at kids that make me sick, mostly the ones that only have a t.v. show to push kids towards their merchandise. Winx club anyone? I can watch cartoons with my 4 year old niece until that comes on.

Honorable Mention to those really awkward shows you see on Adult Swim late at night. I'm talking like Morel Orel or whatever. Very weird and not that funny.