Deleted

World Edit question

Does anyone know if there's a command to change all blocks to another type in a certain area/radius?

My friend built a house in solid gold and since we are changing to survival, this is annoying so I want to change it to wood for example.

Also while I am asking. What mod would i need to protect a certain area of land? Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would personally use MCEdit to change stuff from one type to another.

//replacenear [radius] [blockid] [newblockid]

Deleted
    Thank you! Also I want to know how to add world edit to my permissions. I've typed worldedit* however it says I do not have permissions still. Is there a simple way to find the correct code I need to input to gain permissions? The only ones I do know are essentials.time for example. The essential ones are easy.

---------- Post added 2012-06-27 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Thank you! Also I want to know how to add world edit to my permissions. I've typed worldedit* however it says I do not have permissions still. Is there a simple way to find the correct code I need to input to gain permissions? The only ones I do know are essentials.time for example. The essential ones are easy.
    Nevermind I fixed the problem. Apparently there was a bug with my server.

I think as long as you have /op status it overrides permissions. At least that's the default afaik.

Deleted
    yeah OP overides the permission settings