Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    Eh, if you know about Warcraft lore the stag isn't funny at all. It's pretty epic infact.
    Im saying its funny because of what happened in the post i made before.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    you should be able to mount regardless fo combat, but i have no idea what it does whit flags.
    The same thing a 2 person mount does in BG's currently.

Deleted
    And if the glyph makes you basically a mount, can you even transform to it without dropping the flag??

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmam View Post
    And if the glyph makes you basically a mount, can you even transform to it without dropping the flag??
    I would hope so, that would be an incredibly dumb oversight and make the glyph a pretty huge pain in the ass for PvP.

Edit: And to say that it makes you a "mount" isn't really true. It makes other players able to "ride" you as a vehicle but that's not the same thing as a mount (in WoW, at least).
    Last edited by aggixx; 2012-07-08 at 08:32 AM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

It doesn't make you a mount. It makes you a travel form-vehicle. And since being ridden is an action of another player, I don't see why it should drop the flag.

Mounting, stealthing all are self-actions that drop a flag. Being Leap of Faithed or Stampeded by another player have no effect on the flag

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    It doesn't make you a mount. It makes you a travel form-vehicle. And since being ridden is an action of another player, I don't see why it should drop the flag
    just tested on beta: neither shifting nor other people mounting you let you drop the flag

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense you can hold the flag on it, ghost wolf doesn't drop flag on shaman.(I think, been 2 years since I've pvped on a shaman)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crudor View Post
    just tested on beta: neither shifting nor other people mounting you let you drop the flag
    Alright, thanks for testing it out Did you happen to test if other people that are carrying a flag can mount you and not drop the flag?

Deleted
    Alright, thanks for testing it out Did you happen to test if other people that are carrying a flag can mount you and not drop the flag?
    they do drop it.

Whether stag allows the person to carry the flag or not, it will probably be fixed fairly quick as the mechano-hog had a similar issue where it allowed the passenger w/ the flag to ride in the hog.