Deleted

Challenge Dungeons Cross Realm?

So, were there any information, if those Challenge Dungeons will be doable by crossrealm groups?

Is that even needed? There's no reason to exclude crossrealm groups, is there?

I assume they will be available X-realm. No reason they wouldn't be, really.

I assume they would be, but everyone still has to run into the instance. You can do cross realm dungeons now without using LFD if you want.

Why implement such a system just to limit it?

It really should be and if it isn't then it'd most likely be added in a later patch.

Deleted
    The current model of Challenge modes is pretty shit unless it really rewards you with something others either can't or need to work longer or harder to get. Also I don't call doing a timed run in every instance a challenge...

The best I'd hope for is Real ID enabled. It opens up more people if your server lacks, but also limits it more so it's not super duper random people who will troll you by being idiots on purpose or anything.

Other then that, they've only stated for now and probably into release, you must manually form a group and go in through the instance entrance.

Don't they have server leaderboards and that's the actual point of those things and cross-raid would make it useless?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Don't they have server leaderboards and that's the actual point of those things and cross-raid would make it useless?
    This. I didn't see any info about cross realm challenge modes in Blizz's blue posts. Could be bad for dead servers though.
    I survived 2010 Summer in Moscow without leaving city for a single day!