Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I have every class at 85 except rogue but I have an 80 Rogue and an 83 Rogue as well as another 70 Priest.

I win
    Hi Sephurik

Only missing Warrior myself!
    Leveling was the best thing to do in Cataclysm, heard it here first.
    Hi

i hate leveling so much i only have one level 85.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastydeath View Post
    now do the same thing with all horde toons
    I did this. I leveled one of each class on Alliance on Terokkar. Decided to reroll Horde on Onyxia and have 10 85's there now... I cheated and xferred/faction changed the Druid and Warrior, but that's only because they were my main tank/healer in Lich King and I had missed them and their achievements/fishing/cooking/mounts. ^_^

wrong server bro! LOL!! you gotta start all over again, sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    I love leveling! Once I get a toon to level 85 I delete it then re-level it.

Which brings me to a total of:
    4 (85) Shamans
    3 (85) Warriors
    2 (85) Paladins
    2 (85) Druids
    2 (85) Priests
    3 (85) Hunters
    3 (85) Death knights
    2 (85) Warlocks
    2 (85) Mages
    2 (85) Rogues

Now that MoP is close im keeping all current 85s

Currently my main is an 85 shaman (400Ilvl)
    85 Warrior
    85 Paladin
    85 Druid
    85 Death Knight
    81 Warlock
    80 Rogue
    72 Priest
    42 Mage
    27 Hunter

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure I hate leveling more than you - even though I only have 4 85s.

I'd say I only have 4 85s BECAUSE I hate leveling that much!^^

I've played a dwarf paladin in vanilla. It took me about 7 months to reach lvl 60 - maybe you know what a pain in the a** the leveling of a paladin was back then (one judgement every 8 sec, that was all you had to do).^^ Startet a mage afterwards (about ten months before the release of BC), but he didn't make it to 60 during vanilla. He reached 70 in the time of the Sunwell patch.^^ In the summer of the same year I startet to level a bloodelf paladin, cause I thought about rerolling to horde when WotLK came out (what I did). Until lvl 51 leveling a paladin was pretty much the same as in vanilla - so it was basically the same pain in the a**.^^
    In WotLK I leveled a few more chars: 1. my BE paladin, 2. tauren death knight, 3. my dwarf paladin, 4. undead mage (had my human mage transferred to horde and to my new server), 5. undead rogue, 6. tauren driud - all to lvl 80. Four of those chars reached lvl 85 in Cata (my two paladins, the mage and the druid).
    In Cata I also started leveling a priest who made it to ~40 and a hunter who made it to ~20.

That's it. So in almost 7 years of playing WoW I reached max lvl only with 4 chars (6 in WotLK). And I'm pretty sick of leveling.^^

Deleted
    know that feeling bro

cba to blur names out.

Quote Originally Posted by Elhorn the Doomchicken View Post
    I have... 23 85's... 2 of everything BUT paladin and Druid. only 1 druid, 4 paladins. All horde.
    that is impressive. My friend has about that many but he multiboxes so he levels in groups of 5.

how many of those did you level in BG's

Pfft, just ten? Amature, call me back when you have three of those screens full. heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda stuffed mine up due to having 2 pallys and 2 warriors, for some reason the leveling for those two classes for me are the most fun... breaking face was what it was all about.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Are you guys all proud of your 85s and how much time do you dedicate to each on a weekly basis?

Deleted
    I have no problem at all leveling to 70 (got shitloads of ~70 chars). But 70-80 is a fucking pain in the ass imo.

Deleted
    And I bet you suck on most of them...I myself can't be bothered leveling anything besides my current main. Still have the same char I started with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Round Rock, Tx (US - Thrall/Skullcrusher - Horde)
    Capped 10 85 on horde, rerolling on another server to do it again on alliance.
    Main Rig:
    CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.6GHz w/ Corsiar H100i in push/pull
    Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H
    GPU: EVGA 780ti SC
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 16GB (8x2)
    SSD/HDD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB w/ WD Caviar Black 2TB

17 85's. Not that impressive I know, but I have 6 Shaman. 2 of each spec Horde and Alliance. I got HWL on my Enhance Shaman back in the day ( lol Windfury with a staff then TUF and then Hand of Rag) and all my Shaman are pvp only leveling, and then raid/PVP at level cap.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, my friend has like 20.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't someone that hated leveling only have one 85? Having 10 seems to suggest the opposite. Oh and I have 7. Am I cool now?
    Last edited by leaks; 2012-07-06 at 04:12 AM.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That said I know a lot of people who have 17+ 85's... So yeah :P
    I'm one of them (22) :P

Anyway i made a lot of cleaning since in the end i heve no time to manage all of them. They have been a nice source of gold nontheless.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.