Gaming Headphones suggestion.

Hey, so I'm planning on replacing my current headphones and I'm looking for something aimed at Gaming/music. It has to have clear audio and be comfortable. Budget is around 80$
    Playing since 2007.

I'm doing the same thing. Any suggestions would b e appropriate, my budge is around $50 though cause of a gift card. >.>
    Araceli - Cenarion Circle

I use Razer's Carcharias headset. They're super comfortable and the sound is good (To me, though I'm no audiophile.). The cord that comes with them is obnoxiously long, so you're fine on that end. My only gripe with them is they're not as loud as I'd like them to be. This may not hold true for you though, because I generally like things much louder then other people and my hearing isn't that great. They're also exactly $80 as I recall. Overall I love them. They're actually my second pair because my dog chewed up the first set. I liked them so much I got another pair.

Nab I would seriously consider the ps3 wireless headset! it just uses a usb dongle and thats it! they are absolute phenominal! I am no audio buff either, but I use them for ps3 and computer and they sound great! I hate running cords if I can find something thats good enough not too for the price! These are some of the best headphones around your price range imo. They are super comfortable as well! you can check out newegg, or amazon for them! Newegg had them on sell for 85!

Deleted
    My suggestions would be:
    • ~$10-20: Koss KSC75
    • ~$35-40: Koss PortaPros
    • ~$40-50: Samson SR850
    • ~$50-60: Takstar HI 2050
    • ~$80-100: Audio Technica ATH-AD700
    • Beyond that, K601, DT770, HD598, HD25, K701/K702, DT880 and so on.

Add a Zalman ZM-MIC1 to the mix if you need a microphone for Skype/Ventrilo/TeamSpeak.

Deleted
    I might personally go for the Takstar HI 2050 marest suggested.

I ended up getting the Steelseries D3 Headset on Amazon.
    Araceli - Cenarion Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0wembrace View Post
    I ended up getting the Steelseries D3 Headset on Amazon.
    How did you pull that off for 50 bucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    My suggestions would be:
    • ~$10-20: Koss KSC75
    • ~$35-40: Koss PortaPros
    • ~$40-50: Samson SR850
    • ~$50-60: Takstar HI 2050
    • ~$80-100: Audio Technica ATH-AD700
    • Beyond that, K601, DT770, HD598, HD25, K701/K702, DT880 and so on.

Add a Zalman ZM-MIC1 to the mix if you need a microphone for Skype/Ventrilo/TeamSpeak.
    What about JVC Harx900 and Harx700s? both amazing headphones that are on par or better than SR850s.

Deleted
    they are nice, i have them and work great