Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglen View Post
    Except when they are silenced or interrupted. When does a warrior get interrupted on hitting casters? Only when stunned or snared.

By your argument casters should not be able to be interrupted or silenced.
    Melee are "silenced" every time someone moves more than 5yards from them....

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    "Cant do anything while snared" in high end warrior pvp you will have a healer on your arena team that can (and will dispel you almost instantly).
    Except dispels are going to be on an 8 second cc whereas the overall amount of snares/roots ISN'T being reduced come MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axeplay View Post
    Undoubtedly one of the wisest comments I have ever seen on these forums.
    Ultimately, it's the core reason Cata PvP has been such a trainwreck from season to season.

It's not so much that they've made some bad decisions here and there - no one's perfect - but that when a problem shows itself, they haven't really been willing to actually do much about it.

What I don't get is why they don't use the PTRs to test stuff like this. Rogues are suddenly OP due to scaling? Hey, let's try nerfing FW to 50% and see how that affects things. Too much? Hey, let's try 60%! Isn't that the point of a PTR? To function as basically an on-going small-scale beta?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow