Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Suggest a F2P Game!

Hey guys, So I've found myself really bored lately. After the hype of Diablo died out i got a little bored of that over time. I found myself playing League of Legends not thats getting boring..

I need some good solid free to play games! (Preferably not MMORPS)

(Installing Blacklight: Retribution, Already got: Tribes Ascend, Smite)

TF2 is a solid F2P game...Of course it got a bit silly with all the hats but its still great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    TF2 is a solid F2P game...Of course it got a bit silly with all the hats but its still great.
    I was just about to add that to my "Already installed" list. heh thanks though.

APB reloaded - ignore what others say about it, and try it out!

LoL is FTP, although the community is not an enjoyable experience.

you can troll Newgrounds and Armor Games. Phage Wars and v2 are fun little games, but they wont eat tons of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    APB reloaded - ignore what others say about it, and try it out!
    I tried that also, It was laggy as hell. Litrally 1.5 second delay, My friends had same problem too after about 4 of us installed it

LoL, TF2 and Maybe Dota 2, but since is in the Beta at the moment, it will be hard to have the key, but it's fun
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Black Prophecy if you feel like playing a space shooter.
    World of Tanks if you get tired of those fast paced shooters and want something a little more strategic.
    Super Monday Night Combat is good too, its like TF2 crossed with a MOBA.

HoN has a custom games 'midwars' match making system now. Very fun to play that with friends as its pretty lax and the games are short.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    LoL, TF2 and Maybe Dota 2, but since is in the Beta at the moment, it will be hard to have the key, but it's fun
    I've got the Dota2 beta although i find it really slow paced. Can't really get into it :{

Smite has been pretty fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    TF2 is by far the highest quality F2P game out there that I have seen so far. I'll have to try out Tribes, though, as I haven't tried many other F2P games after burning out on City of Heroes and its chintzy interface.

Simraceway - http://www.simraceway.com/

F2p online multiplayer racing game/simulator, drive/race for credits and real money, buy extra content with credits or real money.

Global Agenda. Its PvP is kind of like TF2 and the PvE isn't that bad either. Nothing you'll play for months but it was really interesting in the beginning.

Deleted
    If you like Vanilla WoW, I suggest Lotro (lots of similarities) a very good community, great outdoor graphics, very nice story line (cons not so great character models, content doesn't come very often )

Deleted
    I actually liked Rusty Hearts. It's a dungeon crawler as well but with a more fighting game style approach.
    You can get the game on steam, plays better with a controller.

how busy are the servers? because after playing LoL i can't stand the toxic community that is dota2 (that game is disgusting, not the game the people that play it). waiting for GW2 in the mean time I'm playing BF3 since I am a fps player at heart, hell I have a three foot tall trophy for playing BF in my room right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vindictus is an MMO-style game that you play by yourself. More styled like DC Universe, as opposed to WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    check mmohut

Path of Exile which is due out later this year... More like D3 should have been than D3 is