10+ Year Old Account

Vanguard welcomes the return of Brad McQuaid?

Is this one of the seven signs of the apocalypse?

Has anyone warned his new coworkers that if he sends any meeting invites with a location of, "parking lot," that they better decline?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

WUT

zomg Aradune is back (and as the graffiti will still tell you, he is stinky)
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2012-07-06 at 04:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    WUT

zomg Aradune is back (and as the graffiti will still tell you, he is stinky)
    I imagine that some of the parking lot pink slippers have some flavorful opinions on this.

More about Sigil

Brad tried rehabilitating his image a year or so ago but, last I heard, the pit he dug for himself was just to deep. Guess he finally ran out of money and SOE was the only place left that didn't laugh him out the door.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Brad tried rehabilitating his image a year or so ago but, last I heard, the pit he dug for himself was just to deep. Guess he finally ran out of money and SOE was the only place left that didn't laugh him out the door.
    Haha yeah, that and SOE will take just about anyone/anything they can get at this point.

This move confuses the hell out of me given his history with the game...

I mean, he's got great ideas, but he's got a pretty bad rep after how he (mis)handled Sigil so poorly, leading to Vanguard being forced out early due to them needing to pay Microsoft and everyone getting fired in the parking lot : /

He's like a proto-Kurt Schilling.

If he can get them to change the draconian restrictions on F2P players that SoE seems determined to implement, I'll be ecstatic. But I'd be surprised if he can, and given the way they look now it's looking like I'll be disappointed with the game a second time now