Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    I actually love you for that image...ARE YOU SINGLE?!
    .... Well my door is certainly locked now... O.o

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    .... Well my door is certainly locked now... O.o
    Wait, before you do allow me to charm you, I am irresistible and you will be like putty in my hands....aaaaanyway I suppose technically my favourite game would be Tetris. I think I clocked up a few hundred hours on that thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of all time? Legend of Mana. Runner up would prolly be Suikoden 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    FPS: Back when COD 1/2 is out. (But now Battlefield 3)
    MMO: WoW
    RTS: SC2
    MOBA: LoL
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Deleted
    FPS: Used to be CS, but steam kinda ruined it.
    MMO: WoW
    RTS: SC2 / C&C generals and generals: zero hour.
    Zombie-fps: Killing Floor.

1- LoZ: LttP- nostalgia factor, its the longest and largest of the zelda games, and from the music to the art to the charming sprites for that era, everything is amazing.

2- Okami- The first game that's ever moved me to tears. Absolutely gorgeous art style, amazing music, top-notch story.

3- Portal/Portal 2- amazing and revolutionary gameplay. Hilarious dialogue. CAVE FUCKING JOHNSON.

10+ Year Old Account
    Command & Conquer
    StarCraft
    Diablo
    Word of WarCraft
    HalfLife
    Worms

10+ Year Old Account
    For the past say year? It's hard to pick one. I can narrow it down pretty easily though. Mass effect 3, Skyrim, or Deus Ex: HR. Of all time I wouldn't attempt to. I've played to many video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    The story isn't the only thing better about it. The gameplay is vaaaaastly superior to any other Gen. I like how you assume it was merely for the story.
    The story was still a bunch of kablooie nonsense in my eyes, I've always found it hard to appreciate a story when the main characters are anime characters with unnatural hair in some disgusting color. That's just me though. It was still better than other stories, but I didn't really care for Zekrom or Reshiram, Groudon and Kyogre was much cooler in their mythologic stories, and it was waaay over the top in general. I just want to become a Pokémon master, I don't need to save the world while I'm doing that, it's the same mistake they made in Pearl. I'm more the kind of person who just wants to get the shit going, I don't want to stop to listen to N's ''poetry'', I just want my badges and become the very best. I also dislike how the enemy team has gone from being vandals who make money off of the Pokémon to people that want to be gods.

The gameplay is just like in every other game really (except for Pearl/Diamond which was slow as fuuuuck), the only difference is the animated Pokémon in-battle which I really really like, and then there's some camera movements, but technically it's still the same, but with another feel to it. The new Pokémon are both a hit and miss for me. There's some cool ones like Gigalith, Krookodile and Scolipede, but there's more ugly and stupid ones like Stoutland, Conkeldurrrrrr and Beartic.

I think Pokémon White is good, but it doesn't really rival Heart Gold or Red. I still don't know whether it's better than Ruby though. We're going in the right direction atleast, I was pretty sure that Pokémon was lost when I played Pearl for the first time.

Also, about Pokémon design, sometimes simple is best. Voltorb was created like that to trick you in the overworld gameplay inside the reactor where you find Zapdos in the first game, which also explains why it's an Electic-type Pokémon. Many of the Pokémon in the 1st gen was designed around the places you'd meet them, or the trainers who'd own them, not so much as a stand alone Pokémon. Atleast Voltorb isn't downright ugly. That isn't to say that the 1st gen was perfect, every generation has its black sheep, but I won't lie when I say that its the one I prefer. Part nostalgia, part I-prefer-things-that-are-simple-and-not-a-poor-animal-stuffed-with-tons-of-things-to-make-it-look-ugly-as-fuck-and-waaay-over-the-top.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-07-07 at 11:20 AM.

WoW
    Madden on xbox360

D3 would be in 2nd if I could play it, but nooooo! My vid card isn't compatible since this past patch.

Deleted
    FPS: Halo
    (MMO)RPG: WoW
    RTS: Red Alert
    MOBA: DotA

Overall: WoW

Deleted
    Games such as Half-Life, Bioshock, Fallout and WoW will always be my favorite. The game I spend most time on is Football Manager. From the 2010 to 2012 serie, I've spend over 1800 hours playing it. Whew.

10+ Year Old Account
    My all time favorite would be Dark Cloud. So many good times playing that game.

The title is ''whats your favorite game'' not ''what are your favorites games'', so you'd expect to answer with only ONE game, which is your all time favorite.

My all time favorite game has to be Warcraft 3. It has one of my all time favorite campaign, a solid and fun gameplay, and I loved the custom games.

Other favorite games:

Command and Conquer series (Red Alert 2 being my favorite)
    Battlefield 3
    Donkey Kong Country 1 + 2 + 3
    WoW (except Cata)
    Dune
    Counterstrike
    Wolfenstein
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent
    Alan Wake
    Dead Space

Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask.

Game is damn near perfect in every way.

Persona 3.

I just loved everything about that game, the music, the characters, the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Brave Fencer Musashi
    2. Windwaker
    3. Final Fantasy 4
    4. Warcraft 2
    5. Final Fantasy 7

Mine kind of make me feel old and a bit like a hipster since I'm pretty sure almost no one played my #1.
    Last edited by Lannden; 2012-07-07 at 02:45 PM.

Console: Red dead redemption by far.

MMO: WoW naturally, GW2 close second though, tried most mmos.

Single player on PC: The Sims until they blew it with TS3 and the demo that crashed my game completely. Will never reinstall that game again.

Downright favourite? WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    In no particular order.

Legend of Mana
    Seiken Densetsu 3
    Assassins Creed 2
    Vagrant Story
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Armored Core (Pre Xbox360)
    Ace Combat 5
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The title is ''whats your favorite game'' not ''what are your favorites games'', so you'd expect to answer with only ONE game, which is your all time favorite.
    Maybe some of us can't narrow it down to one.
    Putin khuliyo