Poll: Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim?

Which was your favorite?

Didn't like Morrowind or Oblivion, loved Skyrim.

Deleted
    Never actually played Oblivion.
    I was half debating playing Morrowind again though, now you've asked the question, I'll maybe install again in the morning (Not played in sooooo long).

Oblivion worth getting ahold of?

(Enjoy Skyrim a lot)

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't care for Morrowind, Oblivion I enjoyed more, but Skyrim was so well made that it trumped the others IMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Rim of the sky. Morrowind second. Oblivion I really just didn't like. Sheogorath made it slightly better though.

Oblivion had a better main quest, Skyrim was better in everything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, Oblivion, cause Dark Brotherhood and Thief Guild quests are way better than those in Skyrim, and shrine quests were bit more interesting, but in pretty much everything else, Skyrim was better. Morrowind has one big plus, levitation!
    Mindless...

10+ Year Old Account
    only played Skyrim and Oblivion, but of those two Skyrim by far.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Oblivion a thousand times (Haven't really played Morrowind).... A better story (not hard since Skyrim's story was.... Abyssmal - and that's saying a lot since Oblivions story was terrible as well), no Arnold-Vikings, no Stormcloaks, no Dark Brotherhood with the same VA as Threedogs, no dragons-that-refuse-to-land, more skills, STATS(!), much better UI, no derp-shouts, no creepy-children, no dwemer ruins filled with falmers, no "derp to the knee" memes, no typical Hollywood'esque bastardisation of nordic mythology... Urgh I could go on..... AND ON!
    Last edited by Venziir; 2012-07-07 at 12:42 AM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I loved Morrowind and Oblivion, but can't bring myself to play Morrowind again since Oblivion; played about half an hour or so of Skyrim, and that trumps the hell out of Oblivion, but I can still sit down and enjoy Oblivion afterwards.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Morrowind. mostly out of nostalgia but i really love morrowind still play it to this day. Really its hard for me to pick though i love all the ES games since daggerfall equally

Morrowind yup

Didn't like Oblivion, never played Morrowind, LOVED Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Systam View Post
    Morrowind. mostly out of nostalgia but i really love morrowind still play it to this day. Really its hard for me to pick though i love all the ES games since daggerfall equally
    All RPGs by EA or all games peroid?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanith View Post
    All RPGs by EA or all games peroid?
    ES - not EA.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Haven't played Morrowind I'm afraid. Out of Oblivion and Skyrim I thought Oblivion had some really cool quests but the world of Skyrim is just awesome so I'll say Skyrim

Oblivion on the whole. There are things that Skyrim does better (some of it due to simply having a better engine to work with, some of it brand new), but I mostly enjoyed the quests more in Oblivion.