Poll: Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Daggerfall > All.

No TES will ever come close. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim in my opinion was way better than Oblivion.

I am trying to find my copy of Morrowind to give it another shot. I tried playing it last year, and I don't think I gave it a fair enough shot.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Morrowind would be winning but people who never played it vote skyrim. Morrowind wasn't mainstream it was a PC game first.

---------- Post added 2012-07-07 at 02:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mcfeegan View Post
    Morrowind>Oblivion>Skyrim

All are great games, but if they re-release Morrowind with a better combat system and maybe updated graphics, I probably would never play anything else.
    You can upgrade the graphics to 2011 with a simple install. Not exactly rocket science.
    http://morrowindoverhaul.rpgitalia.net/
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-07-07 at 02:58 AM.

Morrowind was the one that started it all for me.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

10+ Year Old Account
    Oblivion was my favorite. I feel like it was, all-around, the best of the three

The first Elder Scrolls I played was Oblivion, at some point I'm going to pick up Morrowind to try it out.
    Oblivion easily stole 500+ hours of my life over the years.
    The brief time I played Skyrim before my hard drive poo'd and I lost all of my saves, I loved the game but didn't enjoy it as much as Oblivion. Oblivion's side quests were just amazing, especially the guilds. The Skyrim guild chains that I got through (mage's and warrior's) felt a bit too short and lacked the progression feel of Oblivion's with the ranks.

Morrowind hands down.

Oblivion was ok but nothing else, and so was Skyrim just with more hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked them all. Morrowind for gameplay, Oblivion for the world and Skyrim for the atmosphere.

Have had to much time with Morrowind, played Oblivion to death, but my favorite has to be Skyrim; I feel everything just works better. This also has to be the the fifth poll for this on MMO-C that I have answered.... They should just make a mega thread, or add it to the Skyrim megathread.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oblivion, because its the only one that i played to its fullest extent

skyrim hit the spot for me.

Never finished Morrowind sadly and haven't been able to bring myself to finishing it, I've installed it a few times in the last year or so but it never held my interest long enough to do much in it, but the bit I did play of it originally was pretty awesome Morrowind was the game that introduced me to Bethesda and made me a fan of their games. Anyways, since I didn't finish Morrowind I can't honestly vote for it and it's a hard choice for me to choose between Oblivion and Skyrim though I'm leaning towards Oblivion if for nothing more than the Arena though it only slightly edges out my enjoyment of the Dark Brotherhood line in Skyrim.

Deleted
    I like Morrowind only..