Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabloss View Post
    I think we all just need to get over the bieber thing and let him get on with his career without the spewing of obscenities that occurs whenever his name is mentioned. Much as I dislike his music, I can respect his achievements and don't dislike him as a person (maybe because I don't know anything about him? I'll keep it that way.) People get speeding tickets. People also drive like maniacs down the highway - very often, in fact. Does it matter that this time the crazy person honking at me to change lanes happens to be famous? Not really.
    But he compared himself to Kurt Cobain! Freaking Kurt Cobain man!

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    [url] I was going 60 and he drove by me like he was in a rocket ship. He was a maniac."
    Ten bucks says this fucker was just chilling in the left lane on the freeway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think if I had paparazzi tailing me I would drive exactly the speed limit, hands two and two, no music on and just be overly cautious on purpose so they had nothing to take pictures of.

wasn't that the twitter account that was made recently and that everyone thinks that is a troll account?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I think if I had paparazzi tailing me I would drive exactly the speed limit, hands two and two, no music on and just be overly cautious on purpose so they had nothing to take pictures of.
    If all celebrities had that same cautious mentality, I wouldn't be subjected to this kind of drivel nearly half as much from my sisters

10+ Year Old Account
    He sped and drove like a "maniac," end of story. Nothing to really discuss imo.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I'm okay with him speeding. Maybe we will all get lucky and he will crash and die.... or at least become a vegetable.
    I'd agree with you if there wasn't the potential of taking another life with his.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Fisker Karma....fucking A Beiber, you can't act like a badass and drive over the speed limit with this shit, why won't you die!

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/bre...161599995.html

"Los Angeles City Councilman Dennis Zine - a former motor officer - called the police after witnessing Justin's driving.
    He told website TMZ: "Bieber was driving like a maniac. He was weaving in and out of traffic. There was hardly any space between cars as he weaved from lane to lane.
    "If I was on patrol, I would have arrested him for reckless driving. I was going 60 and he drove by me like he was in a rocket ship. He was a maniac."

Discuss Justin Biebers reckless driving.

He was obviously in a big hurry to **** a fat ****.
    Who's got two thumbs and is awesome? This guy!!!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have officially wasted precious memory on the internet on someone unworthy of our time. On topic: throw him in jail.

If however, he makes like Kurt Cobain and plants a rifle bullet in his head, then the comparison can be tolerated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is there so much hatred against Bieber? Really... I could see disliking him and not caring and such, but wanting him to die? He's famous by people far smarter than him writing his material and by exploiting the feelings of a small segment of society. I don't see how anything he does impacts the vast majority of the world

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    I kind of laugh every time I hear "OMG he was going like 80." I go 80 every day on my commute to work. "Interstate 696 (I-696) is an intrastate Interstate Highway entirely within the US state of Michigan. ... Some local residents affectionately call this freeway 'The Autobahn of Detroit.'" The speed limit is 70, the left lane routinely is traveling at 80 or 90 MPH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Why is there so much hatred against Bieber? Really... I could see disliking him and not caring and such, but wanting him to die? He's famous by people far smarter than him writing his material and by exploiting the feelings of a small segment of society. I don't see how anything he does impacts the vast majority of the world
    but... but... he is evil...

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    According to the article, the crap car, made in Finland, does a top speed of 125 and does 0-60 in like 6 seconds. It's basically a lightweight Prius.. Why would you drive recklessly in a Prius.. Also, who cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    but... but... he is evil...
    He is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I'm okay with him speeding. Maybe we will all get lucky and he will crash and die.... or at least become a vegetable.
    Beautifully put.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    His fans are what cause a large amount of hate for him, at least for me. They spew the same BS if you disagree with the on any subject like "your just jealous" and "he is just living his life" I am not even joking when I say they use it EVERY time you say you don't like something of his. I commented on how his new haircut make him look like a fucking tool, and BAM! out of nowhere a beiber fan tells me that i should mind my own business and that I am just jealous.

He also causes a lot of hate for himself by being a literal tool to usher, pandering to pre pubescent teens (hes 19 or 20)..... stopping now before I go into full rant mode....
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

He really wanted some kool-aid.

Quote Originally Posted by fumblz View Post
    His fans are what cause a large amount of hate for him, at least for me. They spew the same BS if you disagree with the on any subject like "your just jealous" and "he is just living his life" I am not even joking when I say they use it EVERY time you say you don't like something of his. I commented on how his new haircut make him look like a fucking tool, and BAM! out of nowhere a beiber fan tells me that i should mind my own business and that I am just jealous.

He also causes a lot of hate for himself by being a literal tool to usher, pandering to pre pubescent teens (hes 19 or 20)..... stopping now before I go into full rant mode....
    Yeah. beiber's fanbase and the MLP fanbase are just.... dreadful... disagree with them once, they rage and rage and rage because they think they are being threatened. jesus christ.

and i'm probably gonna get attacked for comparing those 2 fanbases. oh well /flee thread.