Guild wars 2 video card help.

-NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430- is my videocard. Is that good enough to play Guild Wars 2?

Also, another question: If my videocard doesn't meet the requirements, does that mean I can't play Guild Wars 2 on medium/high quality, or does it mean I can't play Guild Wars 2 at all? What other video cards are recommended if this one doesnt work?

Thank you.

I would be shocked if you can even start the game with that GPU. It is hard for us to give a good recommendation for a replacement without more details about the rest of your computer. What CPU, motherboard and power supply do you have?

These are the minimum requirements for Guild Wars 2:

Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or better • Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better • 2 GB RAM • NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000, or better (256MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better) • 25 GB available HDD space • Broadband Internet connection • Keyboard and mouse
    Last edited by n0cturnal; 2012-07-08 at 04:41 AM.

I meet all these requirements but the video card.

That may be, but you are far far off the requirement for the video card. Now can you give us the details in your CPU, motherboard and PSU?