Hello my rogue sibling's, I want you all to get an ashes of al'ar for your self and all it takes is simple RNG luck and some heroic dungeon gear really. Lets check some requirements -
* Decent gear I would suggest heroic dungeon gear at least
* 7/31/3 Combat- Take reinforced leather and drop Ruthlessness put 2 into Coupe de grace then finally put 2 into quickening
* A flask and a pre-pot
* Patience because RNG is horrible in this solo encounter mainly because pyroblast poops on your face without a CD
* You must kill both Al'ar and Fel reaver including most of the trash but the astromancers area
* If you are NOT a human grab a pvp trinket for trinketing both the conflag and Kael's ''conflag''
This video is pretty much a duplicate of the kael strat as a rogue within these SS's
Axe guy and Blood guy dies directly near the entrance so yes you will walk all the away to the entrance of TK - So aggro the encounter and drag them
Conflag girl comes next - Lure her to the bottom and move to the fel reavers hole
You should be headed to Fel reavers room
Should should die around one of the X's or close to one at least then move back to kael's entrance room you should encounter bomb guy take a few strikes and recuperate/drag
You are now in Kael's ''entrance'' you will kill bomb guy here
Once killed the weapons come after you - Pop evasion and smoke bomb so you can grab every single on them within melee without a problem and cleave/Blade flurry away
Now you've killed the weapons; Now we must deal with all 4
- Bomb guy awakens and as usual kill him, in the end you will cloak the remote toy unless the duration is less then 20 seconds.
- Conflag girl comes in, This is where you pot and kill her asap. Also put your back to a wall and the arcane burst won't even do a thing to you but annoy you in addition pvp trinket the conflag and kill her asap she is the most dangerous.
- Fear guy maybe be getting to you with her still alive if that's the case, simply blade flurry off him and kill them both
- Axe guy comes in, If the bleed dot is stacking as much. Strike him a few and recuperate until the bleed drops
- Save cloak of shadow's for the first pyroblast, you should be breaking the second after and you can interrupt the second one
And finally kael'thas is self explanatory, time your CD's well all it takes is RNG to be within your favor. So keep Recuperate obviously as much as possible and interrupt as many times as you can. Remember human trinket/pvp trinket out of a Arcane conflag or whatever once he hits 50% It's GG and maybe RNG can reward you the bird
I've been doing this quite a long time and haven't seen that dumb golden bird yet -.- anyway; Good luck all and hopefully this can be helpful!
- Ripsylem's video
- Gere's video
- If you are unable to solo this grab a buddy - > Thanks to constalia
- > Thanks DardackFor those that are wondering and are unable to solo this bad boy, You're able to take in a friend and Still kill him with or Without the staff or dagger, "dagger for breaking MC and staff for making you immune to kael's conflag". What you're able to do is Do Phase 1 -> 4 normaly Untill Kael comes out keep the engineer till last and get him to about 10% and take him to one of the many statue's of Kael on the side," I say the engineer has the toy is rather annoying not to mention you're able to LoS him take him to the feet of Kael. Once your toy is about to wear off kill him and have your friend run to the left around the side this makes you LoS to kael at this point if your friend isnt someone able to wear a staff you're going to need a pvp trinket for this part,Kael Will only MC every 30 seconds not a second more or a second later the only exception to this is while his casting Pyroblast, So you have 20 seconds of Dpsing with your friend 10 seconds of LoSing so you dont get mc'd. Once he hits 50% he will go into P5 and you have no need to LoS him from here on Just make sure you dont get zapped and you have a chance at a very sexy mount, Good luck.
Ps Good luck on your Mount OP you will need it.
Yea I duo this with a friend basically as soon as we hit 85. I won it in Feb. Kinda easy with dps/heals that can equip staff. The hardest dps part is on the 4 adds, getting them all down before kael comes with conflag/fear/etc. But once that's done, they just hide behind pillar, you "tank" kael on the other side of pillar in range of staff buff. Once he says his yell for MC, friend comes out and can cast dps or heals for like 20 seconds, then pop back behind pillar.