FPS Game Suggestions

Been wanting to play a new fps game for a while, and I want to hear if you fine ladies and gentlemen have any good suggestions for games.

Now first off this is only PC games as that's all I own, but also games meant to scare you like Doom are a no-no, I don't think being scared is fun. :P
    I'd also like it if the game is primarily pve/story based, or at least has a good story mode, cause I'm not into FPS pvp. Also if possible I'd like the game to have any kind of stealth play, even good stealth, kinda like Deus Ex: HR. I liked the stealth in that game and stealth has always been a favorite mode to playing in most games. Crawling through vents <3

Now before you get rambling these are some games I have played

Deus Ex (all of em)
    Halo 1 and 2
    Half-Life 2 + Ep1 + Ep2
    Bioshock (Didn't like it though)

I think Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is available on PC, to my knowledge I'm sure the Ghost Recon series was always very stealthy as opposed to Gun n Run type games.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing Valve games since 1998 and was an avid Counter-strike player up untill like 2006.

1.) F.E.A.R series was fun, with a good storyline but it does have its moments where it can scare you. Has slow motion ability.
    2.) Left 4 Dead 1,2 were both fun. I haven't played L4D1 in a while but L4D2 always has new maps coming out @ www.l4d2maps.com that you can download and run through.
    3.) Far Cry 1, 2 were both fun but FC2 was over complicated while FC1 was a very fun run around shooter with amazing graphics for it's time. Graphics still aren't bad by most game standards.
    4.) Crysis 1,2 are both great games visually, and are actually quite fun. They don't 100% lead into one another so you could play either or both in whatever order. Has stealth.
    5.) Team Fortress 2 I believe is free to play now also and was an amusing game with a class based system for weapons.

I know there are alot of newer games then these but you can probably scoop up all of these cheaply to play.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

I recommend going old school for a few choices:
    1) The Descent series
    2) Thief(also produced in part by Warren Spector, creator of Deus Ex)
    3) System Shock 1 + 2, although these(and L4D) might fall under the 'scary' category. Plus you didn't like BioShock, so yeah.

Black Site: Area 51 was interesting.
    Serious Sam 1 + 2
    Duke Nukem 3d(I own Forever and have still yet to play it.)
    Borderlands.
    Halo 3 sucked imo, but Reach is awesome.

Arma II is free to play online, it is a multiplayer game but the coop mode in game is excellent fun. Very strategic.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Steve View Post
    I recommend going old school for a few choices:
    1) The Descent series
    2) Thief(also produced in part by Warren Spector, creator of Deus Ex)
    3) System Shock 1 + 2, although these(and L4D) might fall under the 'scary' category. Plus you didn't like BioShock, so yeah.

Black Site: Area 51 was interesting.
    Serious Sam 1 + 2
    Duke Nukem 3d(I own Forever and have still yet to play it.)
    Borderlands.
    Halo 3 sucked imo, but Reach is awesome.
    I don't think Halo 3 or Reach were ported over to PC, Reach I'm sure hasn't been. But yes, Reach had one of the best campaigns I've ever played, and the multiplayer was just a bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    I think Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is available on PC, to my knowledge I'm sure the Ghost Recon series was always very stealthy as opposed to Gun n Run type games.
    Not long finished playing this, and its an awsome game well worth a look

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    go for Fear series, starting off with first, because latest (3rd is just cool looking, but gamewise, no fear were in it anymore )
    World of Warcraft wiki
    http://wowwiki.com
    World of Warcraft database
    http://thottbot.comhttp://wowhead.comhttp://wow.allakhazam.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    I don't think Halo 3 or Reach were ported over to PC, Reach I'm sure hasn't been. But yes, Reach had one of the best campaigns I've ever played, and the multiplayer was just a bonus.
    Son of a . . . I don't have an Xbox and I wanted to go through the Halos before H4.
    Putin khuliyo