Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    BKB?

Wut?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Black king Bar. It's an item from DotA 2, where items are very important to your gameplay. Some items even use some of your mana.

Black King Bar, if I recall correctly, makes you immune to magic for a few seconds. I could be wrong, in my head it just sounds OP.

EDIT: "Grants magic immunity. Duration and cooldown decrease with each use. Some Ultimate abilities are able to disable through Black King Bar."

Quote from http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Black_King_Bar

I find more so it's that she doesn't do any damage outside of that. That awkward feeling when you Shunpo/Bouncing Blades in on a target, then realize you hit for absolutely nothing with melee attacks. That useless feeling when everything is on CD? Yeah, that's what I find the worst and most noticeable with Kat. Don't get me wrong, other champions do suffer this too - but I feel not to this extent.

Not only that, she's incredibly snowball dependent and even with snowballing, late game she falls off due to hitting like a wet noodle against MR and everyone focusing her ult to shut her down completely.

She just brings nothing outside of that, incredibly squishy and useless utility once her abilities are on CD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Black King Bar, if I recall correctly, makes you immune to magic for a few seconds. I could be wrong, in my head it just sounds OP.
    It isn't all that OP simply because rightclicks hit for more, earlier and most ultimate disables besides Ravage goes through. This is why I'd like it for Kat, simply because you'd have to think for a second before you just pick a stunner (which you should have at least one or two of every game) and suddenly her entire game is fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    It isn't all that OP simply because rightclicks hit for more, earlier and most ultimate disables besides Ravage goes through. This is why I'd like it for Kat, simply because you'd have to think for a second before you just pick a stunner (which you should have at least one or two of every game) and suddenly her entire game is fucked.
    I meant it sounded OP if it was in LoL. It's like "you use AP? Screw you lol!". Though yes, it would be extremely nice for champions that need to channel their ulti.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I meant it sounded OP if it was in LoL. It's like "you use AP? Screw you lol!". Though yes, it would be extremely nice for champions that need to channel their ulti.
    Of course, it wouldn't be a straight copy. Even making it something really short like 2 seconds and making it only block disables would be awesome. Then again, that would make QSS obsolete unless it's built from it and really expensive and has no real other stats.