Deleted

When do Beta Events begin?

Hey, I just brought the game and it says I get Beta access guaranteed with pre-purchasing the game. All it says is Beta weekend events and its the weekend now but does it mean all weekends or one every month or so at a time? At the moment it appears there is no event and does not say anywhere when or what time etc.

Anyone know?

We already had 2 BWE previously! And 2 stress tests, with a few hours of duration!

The next BWE will be set on 20-22 of july, if I'm not mistaken!

sorry for the bad english!

http://gw2status.com/

from the launch date blog post:
    To this end, I’m excited to announce that our next and final Beta Weekend Event is planned for July 20-22.

Next and Last Beta Event is 20-22 of july.
    i'd say Pharrax you might be a lil bit screwed tbh.. but thats my point of view :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    Next and Last Beta Event is 20-22 of july.
    i'd say Pharrax you might be a lil bit screwed tbh.. but thats my point of view :P
    He still gets the 3 days head start.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Another thread illustrating we need that sticky grandpab talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    Another thread illustrating we need that sticky grandpab talked about.
    People read sticky threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    People read sticky threads?
    No but we can feel more self-righteous when we troutslap them and say go read the sticky.

Who is John Galt?

no Pab mentions stickies with TITLES indicating the dates of release and beta weekend. people may not read stickies. But they MIGHT see the titles of the stickies.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies. I still think its worth me paying for it early since I do not loose anything from it and gain 3 days head start + the earlier beta test on the 20th - 22nd. Thanks for your help!

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Deleted
    If those times are correct the start date for Europe is pretty bad. I hope Guild Wars 2 won't be another SWTOR... as in "We're American, fuck Europe".
    Last edited by mmocf470da16f3; 2012-07-10 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    If those times are correct the start date for Europe is pretty sure. I hope Guild Wars 2 won't be another SWTOR... as in "We're American, fuck Europe".
    It starts and ends at the same time in NA and EU. Regardless of times, it's just a beta weekend. Considering you won't have to worry about maintenance. If there's a patch, it tells you to re-open your client, it updates, and you get back to playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    If those times are correct the start date for Europe is pretty bad. I hope Guild Wars 2 won't be another SWTOR... as in "We're American, fuck Europe".
    Their main fanbase is in Europe. They stated this in a video a while back. I'm sure they won't forget us when release comes around and we'll see some kind of release plan at some point after the next BWE.
    But for the BWE, the times are irrelevant really