Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I honestly never undesrtood what the downed state actualy is? could some one please explane it to me, atm if i die i spam 1 and get backup but i dont really undesrtand at all whats going on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rather View Post
    I honestly never understood what the downed state actually is? Could some one please explain it to me? At the moment if I die I spam 1 and get back up but I don't really understand at all whats going on.
    When your health reaches zero, you enter the downed state. In this state you have access to 4 abilities.
    The first ability is a spamable ranged attack. The second is meant to prevent an enemy from stomping you out. The third is for trying to be in the downed state longer and the last one is to heal yourself up.

You'll notice a red bar that goes down as the downed state goes on. This can be filled by the 4 skill and when it's filled, you'll come back up.

You can also get back up if you manage to kill an enemy while downed. "Killing" is defined rather loosely here, so most of the time it's your allies that actually kill someone.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Noob question, what is "rally" and how does it occur?
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    You rally when something you've attacked dies. You return to 50% (I think, or is it 25%) health and are no longer downed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    Rally is getting out of downed state so you can continue to fight for real. It occurs if you can fill up your downed-state health bar, or if you manage to kill someone while downed.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

The goal of "wave-based" respawn (which is essentially a timed respawn based on clock rather then death) is to ensure that spawning people all spawn at once so they can go out as a group.

You'll find this feature in a lot of games/modes where teamwork is paramount. MMO PvP usually includes this as well.