Voters
130. This poll is closed
  • Mario

34 26.15%
  • Dr. Manhattan

96 73.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    This is a silly match. Doctor Manhattan can deconstruct Mario, turning him into paste with a single thought. Oh, and as for the silly invincibility star argument, Doctor Manhattan could just teleport them all to the other side of the universe before Mario could even grab one.
    Super Mario Sunshine. Mario was turned into little globs of paint and reassembled himself on the other side to take the portal things.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Mario. This is probably one of the easiest decisions of the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Super Mario Sunshine. Mario was turned into little globs of paint and reassembled himself on the other side to take the portal things.
    You're taking what I'm saying far too literally. Since you insist on being nitpicky, I will clarify.

Doctor Manhattan could reduce Mario to his individual sub atomic particles, and separately scatter them to the far sides of the universe, and then imprison each and every one of them in a different sun. This would instantly kill Mario and completely guarantee that he can never in any way reform himself, as Doctor Manhattan would know the instant anything tried to interact with a single one of those particles, and he could then prevent that interaction at will.

Deleted
    Let's just invent a particle-cap powerup for Mario giving him the same powers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dr. Manhattan. Y U so silly OP?!

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia View Post
    Dr. Manhattan. Y U so silly OP?!
    I'm not sure I follow.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else keep reading John's name as Doctor Manehattan, or is it just me?

Giving it to the good doctor, obviously. Education for the win! Maybe if Mario stayed in school he could have helped handle the political differences between Mushroom Kingdom and Bowser's WTF-Ever-land diplomatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    You're taking what I'm saying far too literally. Since you insist on being nitpicky, I will clarify.

Doctor Manhattan could reduce Mario to his individual sub atomic particles, and separately scatter them to the far sides of the universe, and then imprison each and every one of them in a different sun. This would instantly kill Mario and completely guarantee that he can never in any way reform himself, as Doctor Manhattan would know the instant anything tried to interact with a single one of those particles, and he could then prevent that interaction at will.
    That's if you can get the doctor to overcome his "woe is me I see everything but can't change what you mortals perceive as the future" pity party long enough to actually do it, of course. But yes, I agree.
    Last edited by RaoBurning; 2012-07-09 at 09:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hksin11186 View Post
    Does anyone else keep reading John's name as Doctor Manehattan, or is it just me?

Giving it to the good doctor, obviously. Education for the win! Maybe if Mario stayed in school he could have helped handle the political differences between Mushroom Kingdom and Bowser's WTF-Ever-land diplomatically.
    Mario cured plenty of diseases in his doctor days

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Mario cured plenty of diseases in his doctor days
    Oh my, I did forget about Dr. Mario, didn't I? I retract my allegations of under education. Unless he was one of those quack doctors who graduated from an online diploma mill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm not sure I follow.
    Was thinking quite awhile before I realized OP= over powered and original poster, I meant the first one, nothing was aimed towards you.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Deleted
    magikarp would have won

I believe a fall into a gigantic hole still defeats mario, even with an immunity star on. So really all the doctor would have to do is teleport him over a death hole, or lava hole, or room of spikes, or bowsers stomach.

Going with the Dr. on this one.

I voted for Super Mario cause all he will need is a Star.