I led the Guild Button Mashers to 10/16 Heroic back in December. A few people decided to take a break after Christmas and we haven't been able to replace them with quality players. So we've been inactive for about 2 months now but are ready to get back into raiding for 5.2. I've tried recruiting on our server but there doesn't seem to be enough interest even though our guild is still ranked highly without raiding for 2 months.
Regardless of achievements on these characters most of us have played since vanilla. Doing heroic raids/modes throughout Cataclysm and Wrath. (I can provide proof on other characters if needed.)
We're looking for a guild that mainly raids in the evenings for about 3 nights a week and can take all of us. Preferably no later than 1 AM EASTERN.
2 of us have also played arena to ~2300 rating.
Peaked at about 80th US before our break.
im not a recruitment officer just like reading the forums. im sure our gm would be interested in talking with you guys. we are newly formed 8/16h over a month of raiding together in 25 mans. most of us experienced the same thing before si vis with our guilds losing people
[b]Immediate core spot open for either Boomkin/Resto Druid or Holy Paladin[b]
Essence is a 10M raiding guild on Cho'gall (PvP).
Looking for skilled, dedicated players who are committed to raiding and give 100% while there. Our group consists of people who retain rankings throughout tiers and have raided in top 50 US guilds. If you're a competitive player who can stay focused and enjoys a friendly atmosphere - get in touch. There's no room for obnoxious, irritable, or elitist attitudes in our raid. We are a semi-serious progression guild, but we play to have fun, so take the drama somewhere else. There's are immediate openings and we will do what we can to get the right recruits over to our server to begin raiding immediately.
- Gear must be optimally gemmed, enchanted and reforged
- Mumble and a working microphone
- Near perfect attendance
- Skill to perform within the top percentiles of your class
- High raid awareness and quick reactions to changing situations
- Fast learner; recognize when mechanics can be used to your advantage
- Ability and willingness to play multiple classes and specs
- Ability to take criticism and the desire to improve those areas
- Ability to recognize, own up to, and not repeat your own mistakes
- Knowledge of your class - inside and out.