Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would buy a new car for about $30k, get my masters and then put the rest in my savings account and continue to work and job hunt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerimae View Post
    What would you do if you won it?
    Personally this is how it would go.
    Donate around 5 million to charity
    buy a nice house for my house and apartments for my direct family (they like apartments way more than houses)
    give 100k to each of my indirect family members up to my Aunts and Grandparents
    buy an Aston Martin one77, Bugatti Veyron or a Rolls Royce (who knows, with 50 million I could buy all 3 :P)
    buy any car my Dad wants and any car my Mom wants
    let my Sisters and Mom go on a shopping spree in Holt Renfrew (for non-Canadians it's pretty much Nordstrom except EVERYTHING is designer, been in it and I'll be honest everything look amazing lol)
    then I'd probably go on a vacation with my family to the one place I really really want to see, Borra Borra (tropical island not Torra Bora-the hideout of Osama)
    and finally, build the most bad ass gaming rig/collection of games ever made
    after that most likely I'd just enjoy my life.
    Go bonkers.
    Everything else I'd do is included into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    That looks AMAZING. To spend some more money maybe I'd build some tunnels and other hobbit holes and link them up and my entire family could move in. lol

Deleted
    There are sadly laws here about how much you can "gift" people with when it comes to money in my country, go over that limit and you have to pay around half of the money in tax.

I'd give up to that limit to my family and friends.
    Then I'd buy myself a nice house.
    I'd first take my mom and her boyfriend out on a trip to Japan, after that my dad and his girlfriend to Canada (or some other place)
    Then I'd take my friends on a vacation as well... We did talk about, as a joke some time ago... that if we ever had that much money, we would check in at the most expensive suite in abu dhabi, and play D&D with an entire staff of servants around us to throw our dices and bring us anything we needed. (Decadence... "If you got it, flaunt it")

I'd most likely donate to some worthy causes, especially aids and hiv research (Its something that has affected my family)

Then all the usuals off the awesome gaming rigs, all the games I want... etc...

... maybe hire the guys at castlemagic to build me a new home.
    (I sadly cant post links yet, but the website should be pretty damn easy to find. :P just at a dot and a com)
    Last edited by mmocd6697ae64a; 2012-07-08 at 11:02 AM.

Deleted
    Give around 5-10 millions to my mother, brother and father (each).
    Take 1 million and buy nice stuff for myself (including a freehold flat).
    Save/invest the rest and live off the interests.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2012-07-08 at 11:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make 10 billion out of it.
    Then 100 billion.

Obviously, never work for anyone else but my own.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    pay winning tax .... sob for a while...enjoy remaining 25 mil ;p
    Then simply change the subject of the thread to winning 50 million euros in Germany. No tax on lottery here and you will have more dollars than just 50 million after you change currencies ^^

Oh LOL I forgot Americans have to pay winning tax (god bless Canada) well imagine that you won 200mil an 50mil is all you got

Pay off the income/winning tax right away. Then I'd buy a house, set my family up for life, buy any other important things such as a new car. Hire a cook and maid for my new house. And then I would have fun. First thing I'd do, new computer. Second thing, badass internet connection. Third thing, games and game related things, lots of them.

And finally, something I would take great pleasure in. I would dedicate an entire room to DBZ. I would amass as many DBZ collectibles as possible, from games and posters to DVD box sets wrapped in plastic. Basically, my new goal in life would be to have the largest DBZ collection in the world. Yeah, I'm probably a little bit crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I day dream about this all the time
    So do i.

I would quit my job of course, then organize my life and help my family, you know, houses, cars for everyone etc. After that? Just enjoy life with no worries. Play video games, travel all around the world with the best photo camera ever, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    A solid gold pirate ship (or gold plated...) filled with hookers.
    You know what, forget the gold, and the pirate ship!

---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 06:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aerimae View Post
    Oh LOL I forgot Americans have to pay winning tax (god bless Canada) well imagine that you won 200mil an 50mil is all you got
    Winning tax in America isn't that ludicrous.

Great minds think alike

10+ Year Old Account
    Pay off loans, secure family (for zombies). Then with whatever remains, id randomly pick out a polite person and give them $1000. I would do this each day to a random stranger until I ran out of money. Assuming $40,000,000 left over after family and such that would allow $1000 to a random person each day for... well, $365,000 a year given away every year till the 40,000,000 is gone.
    Last edited by Derpules; 2012-07-08 at 11:08 AM.
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

Deleted
    Go apeshit...than cry...

Deleted
    Create a second Project X in my backyard.

Deleted
    Pay of laons and save a little bit and give the rest to someone who needs them.

Well...assume that Mitt Romney is president :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Dream about it every time I buy a ticket. Go wild is the short version, I would literally do anything I wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely nothing.
    Well, maybe just updating my status to: "Another 50mil richer >.>", but that's all I can think of...

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Make sure my mum is taken care of.
    You really need 50mil for that?
    If you search a little you find people that will take care of her for just a few thousand $$
    Last edited by Nicola; 2012-07-08 at 11:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd leave $10 million in a separate account as back up in case I blow the rest of it.

Get a nice house. Furnish comfortably. Lots of high end electronics.
    Buy an expensive car. Haven't decided which yet, since there is really no point to me researching a bunch of cars I can't afford. I'll cross that bridge when/if I win the lotto.
    Buy an SUV, for when it's snowing or I'm driving passengers.
    Buy my sister a really crappy car, just to troll her. I'd get her hopes really high up before the unveiling. Post her reaction on YouTube.

Most of the stuff I want falls under the 'Nice House' category.

Probably give some to charity. Sponsor a few dozen kids in Africa.