Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    First I'd buy a new car.
    Then I'd take all my friends out for a night.
    Write checks to a bunch of family and friends.
    Get a nice house built.
    Get some of it invested.
    Buy a bunch of other various fun shit.

I'd probably have to pass on making specific statements, but the generalities:

$20 million to charities/churches--that's probably the only one I'd deliberately specify, to be honest.

Other than that, I'd give a small amount ($5 million each?) to my mom, dad, and sister. The rest would pay off educational bills, like college for myself and my sister, my sister's fiance's medical school bills, and I'd put money away for my younger brothers' college. I'd replace my family's vehicles, specifically mine and my grandma's (we both have mid-90s junk cars). I'd get my own place, then get houses for my mom, dad, grandparents, and then put money away for a house for my sister and her fiance (they want to move after he's out of med school). I'd invest some, IDK how much, that's not my forte. I'd get on the Cubs' season ticket list. Probably 30% or so would be stashed away because I don't trust that people will be 100% responsible if I just hand it all out (myself included).

I'd probably also hire a financial advisor so I didn't do something stupid, that's yet to be determined. Basically, replace cars and houses, pay for school, invest a little, save a lot, and donate a decent chunk. After that, it would be on-the-fly decision making, but not in a moronic way. I'd just have to see where things stood as I accomplished the above goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    ....It cost 3000 euros to create that house!? Not only does it look incredibly fucking amazing but it cost 3000 euros (3678 dollars roughly) just for the house!

I am not a huge fan (I am a fan) of Lotr but id buy myself one of those in a heartbeat! Looks incredible...

after putting my 2 weeks notice in:

1 Buy new car
    2 Pay off parents house and renovate what they want for their house.
    3 Buy parents a vacation all expenses payed to wherever they want for 1 month.
    4 Buy a plot of land where I am allowed to build those hobbit houses and build 50 or so of them, then sell them to people I can tolerate.
    5 Build an entertainment cave with all the consoles, bigass tv, and newest entertainment devices that I DONT need but want.
    6 Travel all over the world and experience their food.
    7 Bank 3/4 of the remaining money, and the last 1/4 to be invested.
    Last edited by fumblz; 2012-07-12 at 07:19 AM. Reason: TRAVEL
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, being broke as shit, I think about this quite a bit.

1. Pay off my debts (car loan, students loans, etc)
    2. Spread some cash around my immediate friends/family
    3. Buy land
    4. Have a house built on my land
    5. Restore my Olds Cutlass and buy a few other cars (1987 Buick Grand National, 2012 Aston Martin DB9, 1950 Mercury coupe, and a few others)
    6. Travel - would love to spend some time in Europe and, to a lesser degree, northern Africa, India, Australia, and Japan.
    7. More tattoos and piercings!