Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Found this bad boy yesterday, current bid on it is 5.25 mil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Got pair of inna's pants with 1% more attk speed and 5 more dex. Dont really need them, will probably ah.

Chances of getting some the best pants twice on a char who would actually use them must be low.

Zurimassa's Marrow a few days ago, had a bid for 30m on it, but traded it for an IK chest... Sold that for 65m today. Life is good.
    Retired WoW player. Ameteur family man.

10+ Year Old Account

Currently the only one on the US Auction house with a socket with 190+ on both dex and vit.
    Still for sale, hopefully it sells for a lot.
    Last edited by LolretKJ; 2012-10-17 at 09:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a Nat's ring tonight with vit and int lol. Was an upgrade for me none the less so yippie!

Before that though is was a 700dps rune sword with 97 crit damage, socket, and crazy loh that I sold for $200

@ Lolret. I'm not sure if it will just due to no extra Disc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Before that though is was a 700dps rune sword with 97 crit damage, socket, and crazy loh that I sold for $200
    I'm clearly playing this game from the wrong continent. I just checked the EU gold AH, there's a 750 dps rune sword with those stats up for 12 million gold. : /

No wonder Apathy made so much money if stuff like that sells for so much in dollars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    I'm clearly playing this game from the wrong continent. I just checked the EU gold AH, there's a 750 dps rune sword with those stats up for 12 million gold. : /

No wonder Apathy made so much money if stuff like that sells for so much in dollars.

It was actually a few months ago when that was actually considered a "good" weapon still lol

Ill see if it still in my ah history, it should be.

Last edited by lokithor; 2012-10-18 at 03:47 PM.

I was getting plenty before the patch since I kill fast, now it's just crazy. I've gotten like 10 legendaries since the patch... unfortunately only a few were worth anything, and they were only worth a few million gold each. The one I got worth more (~10 mill) was an upgrade for my barb, an IK belt which couldn't have been rolled any worse
    What the world needs is Lesshammad.

I just found this bad boy

Quote Originally Posted by expectwar View Post

Pic
    Cha-ching. Such a good roll!

got ice climbers today, 500-ish armor 240-ish str 12%bonus hp 8%reduced frost dmg 78ar 1socket and more which i can't remember what they were atm, 6mil bid 90mil buyout atm (EU)

Deleted

[IMG]http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q525/expectwar/ring_zps21fc1771.jpg[IMG]
    Fuck. I found a Unity myself yesterday that I'm actually using (31-51 damage, 170 dex, 300 LoH, 4.5 crit 4% against elites and 50 resists) but the crit damage roll on yours is riduculous. If only it had rolled 4% instead of 3, but then again with those stats it'll sell (or it should) for a colossal amount.

Best item(s) I found lately have been an IK belt with pretty sick stats that sold for 70 million and a pretty much BiS Zunnimassa's chest that sold for 200 million. Both dropped the same day like a month and a half ago.

It's raining legendaries in my world.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 12:09 PM ----------

Haven't looked at AH yet, but I'm pretty sure this is a hot ring. Dunno what a good one looks like though, I think that's a low Int roll?
    http://i.imgur.com/5t35O.jpg
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-10-21 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    It's raining legendaries in my world.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 12:09 PM ----------

Haven't looked at AH yet, but I'm pretty sure this is a hot ring. Dunno what a good one looks like though, I think that's a low Int roll?
    http://i.imgur.com/5t35O.jpg
    Decent int roll to bad no avg damage/crit chance rolls tho. But will still sell nicely since needed for set bonus, around 7-15m on eu ah atm. Im jealous, its the ring i need!

Quote Originally Posted by Funt Case View Post
    Decent int roll to bad no avg damage/crit chance rolls tho. But will still sell nicely since needed for set bonus, around 7-15m on eu ah atm. Im jealous, its the ring i need!
    Cool! I still haven't looked at AH. Very awesome. It was somewhat obvious to me that it was a bad roll, what with str and dex =/

I haven't gotten any good ones yet.

309 mf before stacks (thought 300 was max?). Still cant find anything brown or green. Think mf is broke

Niiiiiiiiiiice!

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    309 mf before stacks (thought 300 was max?). Still cant find anything brown or green. Think mf is broke
    I told you I'd break you off lol! But you're too good for that!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    No. its not broke. All depends what monster power you're on since that doesn't count towards the cap.

Got Immortal Kings Boulder Breaker today.
    1557 base dmg, +244 minimum dmg , maxi +349 dmg, +49% dmg, 335 str, 10% as, whirlwind +4crit, 1 socket and indestructible

Hope its worth something