Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

what do you think about this?
    what

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vaarsuviuss View Post
    img too big(with white spaces)

what do you think about this?
    awesome one! although that magic find if it was as% would have made this super amazing

I don't agree, the crit damage is nice but 6% CC is really low for an amulet, don't get your hopes up thinking it will sell for hundreds of millions. I always put min 9 CC when I search for amulets so it wouldn't even show up if i looked for it.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    I don't agree, the crit damage is nice but 6% CC is really low for an amulet, don't get your hopes up thinking it will sell for hundreds of millions. I always put min 9 CC when I search for amulets so it wouldn't even show up if i looked for it.
    4% lower than max for loh, str,vit and phys resist.
    like i said its not super amazing or what not but its good.
    and it will sell for millions. getting 9cc with 100cd sith str, vit and loh is gonna go for billions
    Last edited by mmocf391b05d2d; 2012-12-13 at 12:00 AM.

Deleted
    Found within 5min, so count as one

Always something missing from them ain't there. Oh, well, hoping someone really loves MF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found an Ammy with the following stats:

60 Dex
    160 Int
    150 Vit
    20% Gold Find
    98% Crit Damage
    8.5% Crit Chance

Whatcha guys think? I am having a tough time pricing this. No other Ammy's have Int/Vit this high(not even close actually) with that kind of CC/CD and hell, the Gold Find is nice to have too.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post

60 Dex
    160 Int
    150 Vit
    20% Gold Find
    98% Crit Damage
    8.5% Crit Chance

Whatcha guys think? I am having a tough time pricing this. No other Ammy's have Int/Vit this high(not even close actually) with that kind of CC/CD and hell, the Gold Find is nice to have too.
    Shame it doesn't have AS.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post

60 Dex
    160 Int
    150 Vit
    20% Gold Find
    98% Crit Damage
    8.5% Crit Chance

Put it on a bid war within 50m and let it ride; I'd personally buy it from you IF it had more DEX but it doesn't so sad face.

Skorn with dex + ls, haven't found anything since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Shame it doesn't have AS.
    If it had attack speed I think I would have DIED! Oi, it's still the best Ammy I have found so far.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 09:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Put it on a bid war within 50m and let it ride; I'd personally buy it from you IF it had more DEX but it doesn't so sad face.
    Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to start that low and just pray for the best.

I've been trying to shoot for the moon so far and gave it a ludicrous buyout with a 100 million bid, but so far no luck.

And yeah, sad face it's not a Dex or Str Ammy.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Found a Leroics Ring:

Intell, and 23% exp- sold it for 10mil about a week ago- haven't found anything as good since. Posted it at 10mil as all the other ones I were seeing had better other stats @35m

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Found a Leroics Ring:

Intell, and 23% exp- sold it for 10mil about a week ago- haven't found anything as good since. Posted it at 10mil as all the other ones I were seeing had better other stats @35m
    People don't buy Leorics for the stats, they buy it for the +exp. Lowest I've ever seen Leorics was 20mil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    People don't buy Leorics for the stats, they buy it for the +exp. Lowest I've ever seen Leorics was 20mil.

See, didn't know that, had I know that it was all about the xp, I would have posted far higher, probably in the 20mil range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    See, didn't know that, had I know that it was all about the xp, I would have posted far higher, probably in the 20mil range.
    "Knowledge is Power!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, that IK chest is freaking great. High armor, high Vit, high Str. You should get at least 150 million for that, if not more

It sold for 260 million this morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations

15+ Year Old Account
    No one sells on rmah?