Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Your last good item that you found

Simple post the last best item that you've found. Begin !

http://i.imgur.com/eVTl1.jpg

Got this pretty much today Act II

Deleted
    http://i50.tinypic.com/34fipzb.png

both sold for 35m fairly easily, i'd say the amulet is the better of the two though?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post

both sold for 35m fairly easily, i'd say the amulet is the better of the two though?
    I'd buy that neck so fast O_O That's amazing

Don't have a screenshot, but I got a natalya helm with like 90dex and 3% crit chance I believe.

Sold it for 21 mill.

The last decent item I found was a ring with DEX and CRIT on it - sold it for about 10m. That's one of two items I've sold worth more than 500k, in 300hrs of play :-(

10+ Year Old Account
    The last decent item I found was:

880DPS

192 Strength

90 Dex

98% Crit Damage

-Socket-

I threw it on the AH for 21million bid. It was down to 2 hours left and was sitting at 29million. I was content with that and went to sleep. Woke up the next day to 100,000,000 when I went to retrieve the supposed 29million.

---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 04:05 PM ----------

You could have got about 50m+ for that weapon... just saying

Deleted
    ^ I'm calling a bullshit for the poster above me

No one with a sane mind would buy that for 100mil...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    ^ I'm calling a bullshit for the poster above me

No one with a sane mind would buy that for 100mil...
    Okay let me screen shot it. After the 15% tax, I was left with 89,200,000 or something like that. Grabbing a screenshot now.

http://i.imgur.com/YcTLf.jpg

There you go. Before you go accusing someone of lying- please understand different builds first. Posting without thinking makes you look foolish and childish.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2012-07-08 at 04:16 PM.

Deleted
    ^ maybe not 100m but its a really good weapon for 1h's barbs (1h barbs with those weps = insane)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreey View Post
    ^ maybe not 100m but its a really good weapon for 1h's barbs (1h barbs with those weps = insane)
    The item sold for 102,637,500 before the 15% tax.

I have yet to get that godly item that sells for 100 mil+

Hell, I haven't even gotten an item that sells for 5mil+...

But i have gotten a 850 dps 1 hander with a socket and int / strng i think? It was a long time ago

Only sold for 4.5 mil -.-

I also got a ring / 2 hander recently that should sell anywhere from 2 - 10 mil each (Or atleast common searches say so), but they haven't sold yet.

Last edited by Zultir; 2012-07-08 at 05:38 PM.

I've yet to find anything that sold for more than 200-300k. Except a nat's boots that sold for 1.7m.

But hey, look at the sweet ilvl 63 weapons I found today:

ಠ_ಠ Seriously? This is fucking dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    Had a couple of really nice drops today, two pants with 70+ all res/decent amounts of vitality/other one had dex, other str. And just now boots with about 180 dex, 160 vit, 60 all resistances. Been a good day!

Deleted

call me a noob, but wouldnt the weapon be more attractive with a LoH gem for a barb build?

Found a nice 2H Crossbow just before.

1074 dps
    1.10 AS
    +115 dex
    +134 Int
    Socket

Currently on the RMAH for $25 Bid/$50 Buyout. Fingers crossed it sells else I'll drop the price.

Deleted
    Think the largest in a long time was 750k for some gloves, can't remember exactly the stats; relatively high int, vit, armor and all resist. Once in a while I find something that sells for maybe 300-500k but most goes for 100k or less. Highest I ever sold I think was 1.2mil, but that was some time ago. I'd love to get the kind of drops everyone keeps bragging about but any time I see something that I think might sell, will barely go for a nickle, if at all.

Now maybe a month ago, found a 2H bow 913dps / +77 Dex / +903 loh, and I thought it might actually go for something. After a month I gave up trying and gave it to my scoundrel...

1h sword with 975 dps, 89 int, and 184 vit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    Where the hell are you people finding these things?

I've been running Act 1 forever and the best I've found is a 1h sword with 870 DPS and some vitality.
    And that's pretty much the only good drop I've seen. Do I have such bad luck?? :\

Should I get more magic find? Or should I just be in higher acts?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Where the hell are you people finding these things?

I've been running Act 1 forever and the best I've found is a 1h sword with 870 DPS and some vitality.
    And that's pretty much the only good drop I've seen. Do I have such bad luck?? :\

Should I get more magic find? Or should I just be in higher acts?
    Act 1. It is a massive lottery... just found some pants that sold for 4m (I think it was oversold, but hey he offered me),
    82 int 182 vit 60 lightning resist 43 resist all + 180 something armor, 2 sockets.

Farming route is...
    Festering woods (All)
    Cemetery of forsaken (All crypts)
    Northern highlands -> Leoric's manor (Check for watchtower, go on foot to manor)
    Cathedral level 3 (Till elite)
    Rush warden+butcher

And vook... That is what happens with no +min/max damage, due to the fast attack speed they scale better, and have lower base dps as a result... Daggers have like 180 base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I farmed Act2 like it was my job... with 0 magic find. Of course I had 5 stacks of Valor but I had no additional pieces of gear. I always found something that sold.