Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Don't have a screenshot but I found a Wizzard hat with the following stats:

Intellect
    Vitality
    All resist
    Crit hit damage or crit hit chance (can't remember).
    Magic find
    Socket

Unfortunately the stats were not very high but as I understood it this was a rather "perfect" drop for Wizzards so its sold for around 15 million.

Found this in act I and did around 10 other runs after that and found nothing really worth selling. Even with 200% magic find gear. Guess I'm just unlucky. Damn RNG!

Deleted
    1h spear this morning

938 damage
    280 life on hit

And then some amulet earlier

116 dex
    242 vit
    7% crit hit
    3% reduced damage from ranged

No idea what either of them is worth though.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    1h spear this morning

938 damage
    280 life on hit

And then some amulet earlier

116 dex
    242 vit
    7% crit hit
    3% reduced damage from ranged

No idea what either of them is worth though.
    Usually the idea to base the prices of what X item is worth to type in similar stats of the weapon / armor within the AH then base it upon that ratio and such.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Usually the idea to base the prices of what X item is worth to type in similar stats of the weapon / armor within the AH then base it upon that ratio and such.
    Yea, thats what I usually do, however, with offhands, its nearly impossible. I have no idea what the damage range is worth on them and since I cant sort by it, it's completely random.

For example, take 2 wizard offhands,both with very good stats but one has 50-200 damage, the other 90-330 damage. How much difference would it make?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, thats what I usually do, however, with offhands, its nearly impossible. I have no idea what the damage range is worth on them and since I cant sort by it, it's completely random.

For example, take 2 wizard offhands,both with very good stats but one has 50-200 damage, the other 90-330 damage. How much difference would it make?
    300+ Damage = Amazing in so many levels in terms of a OH

Deleted
    Well assuming both are lvl 60, only an uninformed person would buy the one with 50-200 +dmg so it's pretty much vendortrash, since the +dmg is what makes offhands so very sexy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    300+ Damage = Amazing in so many levels in terms of a OH
    So what might this OH wizard OH might be worth?

It dropped a few days ago but I've yet to sell it, all my AH slots are full of junk

85-338 damage

61 int
    83 vit
    71 dex
    770 thorns
    7.5% crit chance

Deleted

It dropped a few days ago but I've yet to sell it, all my AH slots are full of junk

85-338 damage

61 int
    83 vit
    71 dex
    770 thorns
    7.5% crit chance
    Don't know much about Wizzard but sounds to me like quite a valuable item. Has all the right stats. Dmg+Int+Vit+Crit chance

GL!

Deleted

85-338 damage

61 int
    83 vit
    71 dex
    770 thorns
    7.5% crit chance
    I've sold worse (tad higher +dmg but no crit%) for over a million easy, but that's a few weeks back.

after 200 hours I finally found yesterday item worth more than 2mil

pants

84 str
    203 vit
    54 all res.
    2 socket
    and some 2 other things..will add ss when I come home

sold instantly for 15mil on AH (EU)

Deleted
    for some reason it seems that there is way more gold flowing around in american auction houses than in the european one.

either that or the values lotsa people post here are very exaggerated.

the most valuable item i found was blackthornes girdle with high dex and all, sold it for ~30€.

I found a ring with a decent roll of int, strength, dex, vit and has 31% crit damage and 3.5% crit hit chance. Supposedly it's worth millions, but I've been using it on my wizard instead :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    for some reason it seems that there is way more gold flowing around in american auction houses than in the european one.

either that or the values lotsa people post here are very exaggerated.

the most valuable item i found was blackthornes girdle with high dex and all, sold it for ~30€.
    Haven't heard anything official from Blizzard but many do say that there is a discrepancy between the EU and US AHs. Some say there are better items at the US (for better prices) and also more people spending real money, and more easily, on the US RMAH. Not sure if it is true but that is what I keep hearing.

prices on EU AH are 2-3x higher than on US

I've found my share of half-decent items (highest sale was 2mil however).

I can't recall much of those items stat however. But, to go with the last 2 items I found to USE...

Veteran's Blazon (Shoulders, ilevel 63)
    353 Armor
    +77 Intelligence
    +93 Vitality
    +46 All Resist
    +12% Life
    +20% Extra Gold
    +18% Magic Find

and the other item...

Dauntless Talons (Boots, ilevel 62)
    304 Armor
    +52 Strength
    +126 Intelligence
    +87 Vitality
    +36 Fire Resist
    +32 All Resist
    +12% Movement Speed

Now, keep in mind, I do play a melee wizard, hence the tankiness of those items. Everything else, barring my belt, is from the AH.

I played for a while and never found 1 upgrade worth equiping post 60, or anything worth selling on AH.

Needless to say I am now taking a break xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    Haven't heard anything official from Blizzard but many do say that there is a discrepancy between the EU and US AHs. Some say there are better items at the US (for better prices) and also more people spending real money, and more easily, on the US RMAH. Not sure if it is true but that is what I keep hearing.
    Keep hearing this too. I can't think of any other reason besides creditcards being way, way more common in the US compared to Europe.

I found a quiver with 167 DEX , 8.5% crit chance, 10 max disc, 15% AS , strengh and intel. Aparently I'm having a hard time selling this one even though there is none in both auction houses with similar stats ( dex/crit chance/max disc/as)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by groparu View Post
    I found a quiver with 167 DEX , 8.5% crit chance, 10 max disc, 15% AS , strengh and intel. Aparently I'm having a hard time selling this one even though there is none in both auction houses with similar stats ( dex/crit chance/max disc/as)
    I wouldn't give up that baby for less than 40mil at least. As you said, best rolls and best desirable stats.

Deleted
    Monk fist weapon with :

965 DPS
    1.4 Attack speed
    64% critical damage
    socket

It's been on RMAH for about 2 weeks for 100+ eur and didn't sell. Yesterday I put it in gold AH for 20/40mil and I see someone already bid on it.