Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ik boots with poison resist that sold for only 19m

Significant only because of the max LoH roll. I don't think I'll ever see max LoH on a ring again, seems like it would be quite rare.

I think the only way to put into perspective exactly how terrible some of the level 63 items are (in the other thread).. is to post this wand I've been using on my Wizard since level 51 (an item level 62 wand that I bought on the AH for a 50,000 Gold buyout [alongside far, far inferior weapons that cost millions of gold]):

Some days nosing around the depths of the AH just pays off you know? Hm.. does this even count as found?

Whoever put it up, thank you so much.

It's not even all that great by 62 standards, but still, given I've seen level 63 yellows without half the damage.. bleh.
    Last edited by Purple; 2012-11-10 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    I think the only way to put into perspective exactly how terrible some of the level 63 items are (in the other thread).. is to post this wand I've been using on my Wizard since level 51 (an item level 62 wand that I bought on the AH for a 50,000 Gold buyout [alongside far, far inferior weapons that cost millions of gold]):

Some days nosing around the depths of the AH just pays off you know? Hm.. does this even count as found?

Whoever put it up, thank you so much.

It's not even all that great by 62 standards, but still, given I've seen level 63 yellows without half the damage.. bleh.
    You think that's even half good? O_o

I vendor any weapon that doesn't have at the very least 900+ DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    You think that's even half good? O_o

I vendor any weapon that doesn't have at the very least 900+ DPS.
    I think you're looking at it wrong.

The point is in Inferno, at level 60, on ilevel 63 items, you can end up with yellows and legendaries that don't even have half that damage. At 51 I could find ilevel 51-52 mainhand (wand/dagger/etc) items with early 100ish to high 200ish DPS on my own. So when I look at my old 600+ DPS wand that I started using at 51, and get to 60, and inferno, and get ilevel 63 drops that can't even compete with what I had at 51.. well it puts things in perspective for me.
    Last edited by Purple; 2012-11-10 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    I think you're looking at it wrong.

The point is in Inferno, at level 60, on ilevel 63 items, you can end up with yellows and legendaries that don't even have half that damage. At 51 I could find ilevel 51-52 mainhand (wand/dagger/etc) items with early 100ish to high 200ish DPS on my own. So when I look at my old 600+ DPS wand that I started using at 51, and get to 60, and inferno, and get ilevel 63 drops that can't even compete with what I had at 51.. well it puts things in perspective for me.
    Well that's due to the wide ranges on affixes and since 1.05 even more so due to all MP1+ inferno drops are for all intents and purposes lvl 63. I see what you are saying I'm just saying I vendor even reduce level weapons below 900 dps as they are not really worth selling, things may differ if you are in the US though.

Yesterday ... A ring with 44% crit Hit damage. Now I can do the Key hunt with MP3.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is the first and only item I've found in my entire time playing that was an upgrade. It would have been perfect if it had AS on it, but this was pretty solid for my scrub gear.

New one!

Uhkapian serpent

130-461 damage
    74 dex
    271 int
    5% damage to elites
    2256 health from globes
    -8 mana cost on zombie charger

Nearly shat my pants, apparently its worth over 100m.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    New one!

Uhkapian serpent

130-461 damage
    74 dex
    271 int
    5% damage to elites
    2256 health from globes
    -8 mana cost on zombie charger

Nearly shat my pants, apparently its worth over 100m.
    Great damage stat with good int and WD specific bonus is one of the most commonly used.

Wouldn't be surprised if it fetched 100 mill. If you sell it can u update with the price you sold for. I am interested to see how much the lack of CC will decrease the price.

Last good item I found, about a week ago. Sold for 1.5 mil. Haven't found anything else worth selling since then, even after 10+ Act 1 MP5 runs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Found this the other day:

Supposedly its quite good but so far no luck on the AH

Thats a nice shield right there, Vook... Sadly most people dont seem to run sword&board builds anymore

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Found this the other day:

Supposedly its quite good but so far no luck on the AH

Thats a nice shield right there, Vook... Sadly most people dont seem to run sword&board builds anymore
    You know I'd buy that but I don't like losing vit and armor haha

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    You know I'd buy that but I don't like losing vit and armor haha
    Thanks for the tease

:P

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Thanks for the tease

:P
    EHP( Effective Health Pool) and armor are too important now :3 if I was still a pure glass I'd snag it in a heartbeat!

Deleted
    I had a pretty nice weekend.

Already sold the ring for 150 or so million, very surprised someone actually saw how good it was, was not expecting it at all seeing as most people with tons of gold seem to not even look for anything but trifecta despite the fact a well rolled bi is way better than 99% of the former for the same price. The lacuni's are badly rolled asides the semi-decent dex and crit chance, if they had resistances or vitality I would've just used them myself. I'm pondering keeping the Andariel's for when I hit 100 (currently 80 ish so it's not so far out of reach even though I play casually) regardless of it lacking a socket seeing as it has vitality - I stack lightning resists but I can surely drop 50~ for a 20k DPS increase over my inna's (and go for 2 set instead of 4 set after I buy a Witching Hour).

Not surprised someone found that ring and it sold for bucket loads. The good life on hit value is the stat people will willingly drop a trifecta stat for. Not to mention the huge average damage.

Deleted
    Schaefer's Hammer for my Barb not with the highest stats possible but still nice and an upgrade for me!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is nice! Too bad it isn't str/vit or int/vit though. =/
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water