Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
16
... LastLast
  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    There really isn't a lot of items that will sell without AR due to how MP scales both time fighting and damage taken.
    Yeah the only other ones you can get away with are single resists on dex items catered to specific monk. But even then it needs to be near max roll as has lower ceiling.

    So Inna's with single resists still a good roll.

  2. #262
    ik boots with poison resist that sold for only 19m

  3. #263
    Fluffy Kitten Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    9,069
    Significant only because of the max LoH roll. I don't think I'll ever see max LoH on a ring again, seems like it would be quite rare.


  4. #264
    I think the only way to put into perspective exactly how terrible some of the level 63 items are (in the other thread).. is to post this wand I've been using on my Wizard since level 51 (an item level 62 wand that I bought on the AH for a 50,000 Gold buyout [alongside far, far inferior weapons that cost millions of gold]):



    Some days nosing around the depths of the AH just pays off you know? Hm.. does this even count as found?

    Whoever put it up, thank you so much.

    It's not even all that great by 62 standards, but still, given I've seen level 63 yellows without half the damage.. bleh.
    Last edited by Purple; 2012-11-10 at 06:34 AM.

  5. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    I think the only way to put into perspective exactly how terrible some of the level 63 items are (in the other thread).. is to post this wand I've been using on my Wizard since level 51 (an item level 62 wand that I bought on the AH for a 50,000 Gold buyout [alongside far, far inferior weapons that cost millions of gold]):



    Some days nosing around the depths of the AH just pays off you know? Hm.. does this even count as found?

    Whoever put it up, thank you so much.

    It's not even all that great by 62 standards, but still, given I've seen level 63 yellows without half the damage.. bleh.
    You think that's even half good? O_o

    I vendor any weapon that doesn't have at the very least 900+ DPS.
    Active PoE: @MajorAsshole EvE: Redblade (Reikoku)
    Inactive D3: Armory Rift: Alyssaa @ Icewatch SWTOR: Redblade @ ToFN WoW: My graveyard of characters.
    People just do the strangest things when they believe they're entitled. But they do even stranger things when they just plain believe. - Kevin Smith

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    You think that's even half good? O_o

    I vendor any weapon that doesn't have at the very least 900+ DPS.
    I think you're looking at it wrong.

    The point is in Inferno, at level 60, on ilevel 63 items, you can end up with yellows and legendaries that don't even have half that damage. At 51 I could find ilevel 51-52 mainhand (wand/dagger/etc) items with early 100ish to high 200ish DPS on my own. So when I look at my old 600+ DPS wand that I started using at 51, and get to 60, and inferno, and get ilevel 63 drops that can't even compete with what I had at 51.. well it puts things in perspective for me.
    Last edited by Purple; 2012-11-10 at 07:41 AM.

  7. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    I think you're looking at it wrong.

    The point is in Inferno, at level 60, on ilevel 63 items, you can end up with yellows and legendaries that don't even have half that damage. At 51 I could find ilevel 51-52 mainhand (wand/dagger/etc) items with early 100ish to high 200ish DPS on my own. So when I look at my old 600+ DPS wand that I started using at 51, and get to 60, and inferno, and get ilevel 63 drops that can't even compete with what I had at 51.. well it puts things in perspective for me.
    Well that's due to the wide ranges on affixes and since 1.05 even more so due to all MP1+ inferno drops are for all intents and purposes lvl 63. I see what you are saying I'm just saying I vendor even reduce level weapons below 900 dps as they are not really worth selling, things may differ if you are in the US though.
    Active PoE: @MajorAsshole EvE: Redblade (Reikoku)
    Inactive D3: Armory Rift: Alyssaa @ Icewatch SWTOR: Redblade @ ToFN WoW: My graveyard of characters.
    People just do the strangest things when they believe they're entitled. But they do even stranger things when they just plain believe. - Kevin Smith

  8. #268
    Yesterday ... A ring with 44% crit Hit damage. Now I can do the Key hunt with MP3.

  9. #269
    Banned Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    13,295
    This is the first and only item I've found in my entire time playing that was an upgrade. It would have been perfect if it had AS on it, but this was pretty solid for my scrub gear.


  10. #270
    Pit Lord BoomChickn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Some place
    Posts
    2,427
    New one!

    Uhkapian serpent

    130-461 damage
    74 dex
    271 int
    5% damage to elites
    2256 health from globes
    -8 mana cost on zombie charger

    Nearly shat my pants, apparently its worth over 100m.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

  11. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    New one!

    Uhkapian serpent

    130-461 damage
    74 dex
    271 int
    5% damage to elites
    2256 health from globes
    -8 mana cost on zombie charger

    Nearly shat my pants, apparently its worth over 100m.
    Great damage stat with good int and WD specific bonus is one of the most commonly used.

    Wouldn't be surprised if it fetched 100 mill. If you sell it can u update with the price you sold for. I am interested to see how much the lack of CC will decrease the price.

  12. #272


    Last good item I found, about a week ago. Sold for 1.5 mil. Haven't found anything else worth selling since then, even after 10+ Act 1 MP5 runs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

  13. #273
    Found this the other day:


    Supposedly its quite good but so far no luck on the AH

    Thats a nice shield right there, Vook... Sadly most people dont seem to run sword&board builds anymore

  14. #274
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Found this the other day:


    Supposedly its quite good but so far no luck on the AH

    Thats a nice shield right there, Vook... Sadly most people dont seem to run sword&board builds anymore
    You know I'd buy that but I don't like losing vit and armor haha

  15. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    You know I'd buy that but I don't like losing vit and armor haha
    Thanks for the tease

    :P

  16. #276
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Thanks for the tease

    :P
    EHP( Effective Health Pool) and armor are too important now :3 if I was still a pure glass I'd snag it in a heartbeat!

  17. #277
    I had a pretty nice weekend.







    Already sold the ring for 150 or so million, very surprised someone actually saw how good it was, was not expecting it at all seeing as most people with tons of gold seem to not even look for anything but trifecta despite the fact a well rolled bi is way better than 99% of the former for the same price. The lacuni's are badly rolled asides the semi-decent dex and crit chance, if they had resistances or vitality I would've just used them myself. I'm pondering keeping the Andariel's for when I hit 100 (currently 80 ish so it's not so far out of reach even though I play casually) regardless of it lacking a socket seeing as it has vitality - I stack lightning resists but I can surely drop 50~ for a 20k DPS increase over my inna's (and go for 2 set instead of 4 set after I buy a Witching Hour).

  18. #278
    Not surprised someone found that ring and it sold for bucket loads. The good life on hit value is the stat people will willingly drop a trifecta stat for. Not to mention the huge average damage.

  19. #279
    Schaefer's Hammer for my Barb not with the highest stats possible but still nice and an upgrade for me!

  20. #280
    This rather nice amulet:

    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

    Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •