Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    This sounds like something they will be changing and is just implemented in beta so people who made premades, or pandas can level cooking fast and test the new content.

Waiting till Pilgrim's bounty may mean you have to put less time into it, but it will not be quicker as you will have to wait till November before you can even reach 525, much less 600 in mists.

Put a little time into it now and be ready for mists. If you are going to level cooking I'd advise doing fishing as well.
    I'm not so sure... There are completely new mats of many different varieties and the prices for each cooking mat vary.

If it was designed just for beta, I think every item would be the same price and they would've just made one item that you can buy and use in a recipe that stays orange the whole time.

I just go to that wow-professions site and use their guide with a few tweaks of my own based on whats available at the AH and prices etc. Besides that, I just save all the meat I get from questing and leveling alts since I'll probably need it later.