Thread: Slender.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    His trolling just do a 360 and walk away.
    If you do a 360 you end up facing the same direction.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    In that case do a 720.

Recorded myself playing it. Pants were shat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some ideas for future releases:

1. Update Slender Man's model to look more realistic than the other models and less like a toy. Make him resistant to the flashlight so that he retains an aura of darkness around him.

2. Make the "rules" of the game less apparent and more random (Slender Man's spawn time, fatigue, rate he chases you/appears).

3. Close proximity with Slender Man causes the flashlight to flicker out.

4. Add a true ending (like a secret 9th note that spawns or a secret exit or something to that effect).

5. Flashlight always dies completely on the last note.

6. Add some lights to the building to give a false sense of security and massively increase his spawn rate around it. Have the lights flicker along with the flashlight. It is the centerpiece of the map, afterall.

Also, I thought about making Slender Man disappear when you're focusing on him from a distance as a creepy feature, but I decided it would feel too "gamey" and kill the immersion a bit.
    Last edited by Callace; 2012-07-12 at 08:25 PM.

Deleted
    Omg this game, moist, moisture everywhere. Everywhere.

Deleted
    Saw thread, downloaded game.
    First few times when I encountered him, I was like "this? scary? are you kidding me?"
    After 4 pages, trying to enter a house, suddenly camera turns by itself and there he is, anally devastating me. I admit, that made my heart beat almost as hard as my first few attempts where we got sub-10% on madness HC.

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    When I downloaded the game the site was down. So I figured it was still down.
    Yo momma so fat she broke a branch in your family tree.

This makes me wonder if anyone will do a spin-off based on the Splendor Man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Are you physically incapable of walking backwards?

Whoever is scared of this game needs to watch whiteboy7thst play on YouTube when he sees the slender man he sits there with the light flickering at him and just keeps yelling f*ck you f*ck you f*ck you

Simple idea but so scary! Great job....I'll never play it though

Poor Pewdiepie, his fanbase just keep forcing him to play that game while he's this close to get himself a hearth attack :P

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Poor Pewdiepie, his fanbase just keep forcing him to play that game while he's this close to get himself a hearth attack :P
    Overacting doesnt cause hearth attacks last time I heard.