Poll: Which of the Challenge Mode armor for druid do you preffer?

Deleted

Challenge Armor - Model vs Concept Art

Even though they are very similar and most of the differences result from the limitations of the gear model geometry (like the kilt stuck to the legs), some changes were a matter of choice like the shoulderpads.

I realy wish they stuck more to the concept art with the model. In my opinion the model, even thought not bad, is much inferior to the awesome concept art.

Last edited by mmocfec2dbde09; 2012-07-09 at 09:06 AM.

Deleted
    isn't this always the case?

I really wished they would'nt have used those spiderlike shoulderthingies, and instead gone for the branch like one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    The wider kilt would have been better also.

The Concept Art looks fantastic!!! If only they could make the teirs looks atleast similar!

I think it's pretty cool.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

15+ Year Old Account
    Concept art is much much better and always was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Concept art is much much better and always was.
    and always will be :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. I hand't seen that concept art, but that looks stunning. I don't think the model does it justice at all.

I don't really like either to be honest. The set in itself looks really cool. But I can't find it fitting on any of the druid races too well. It looks good on humans, but... Voted still on the actual model.

Deleted
    I don't like the actual model at all, but the concept is pure win. Not so surprising results, concepts are always way better, but the game is so limited. However at least they should have made the shoulders and head look as similar as possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    I don't really like either to be honest. The set in itself looks really cool. But I can't find it fitting on any of the druid races too well. It looks good on humans, but... Voted still on the actual model.
    I agree it doesn't fit any of the races, but neither did T6 in my opinion and it's one of the best looking sets in game. Also wanted to add that I didn't include a "none" option just because I wanted to see which one is preffered even in the event where none or both are satisfactory .

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the gear model is okay, but the art is still superior.

I feel the concept art is almost always better than the actual model because the player gear engine is designed to allow quick armor model design that fits all models of all races, but it's pretty outdated.

I hope that the gear model system gets updated one day, if that's even possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chemicader View Post
    The wider kilt would have been better also.
    Too bad their current models don't support wider kilts, so they'd have to make new models for everything to make it work

I love the hoodie & shoulders.
    I don't like those robe / woman skirt... it looks really weird for male druids imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Number1gentleman View Post
    I love the hoodie & shoulders.
    I don't like those robe / woman skirt... it looks really weird for male druids imo
    Not sure if srs or troll.