Samsung 830 128 Gig SSD only $89 TODAY (MONDAY the 9th) ONLY

For those who don't get the Newegg promos in their emails:

The Samsung 830 128 Gig SSD listed in this month's Unicorn build is only $89 on Newegg right now with promo code: EMCYTZT1880

It's a 24 hour sale that ends at midnight tonight and is limit 3 per customer. GET IT NOW!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Such a useless tool for such high price imo :P

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Only a person who has never used a computer with an SSD could say something like that :/

I wish I could order from newegg, I'd buy one immediately. But I can't :<

Deleted
    At $89 it's a good deal. Cheapest price in Sweden (as of yet) seems to be 923 SEK, which correlates to around $95 or so (real conversion is closer to $135 iirc).

It's a good bargain, congrats to all you Americans who are actually allowed to order off Newegg -.-

At $89 it's a good deal. Cheapest price in Sweden (as of yet) seems to be 923 SEK, which correlates to around $95 or so (real conversion is closer to $135 iirc).
    Found one on mindfactory.de for 94 euros. They have a vertex3 on offer for €78, but that is the one with the SF 2281 controller that had all those problems :/

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Found one on mindfactory.de for 94 euros. They have a vertex3 on offer for €78, but that is the one with the SF 2281 controller that had all those problems :/
    94 euros are over 115$
    89$ is pretty cheap, too bad i live in europe

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone buy me one and ship it to the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    If someone has a working OCZ SSD, they are one lucky SOB.

I've gone through 2 of them myself, neither worked. Crucial/Intel all the way!! However if I was in America I'd totally get one of these Samsung's to try it out. It's such a bargain why not

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    High price? $89 isn't high in general, and we're talking about a price that works out to under $0.70 per gigabyte...on an SSD. An outstanding bargain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bi0 View Post
    94 euros are over 115$
    When using currency exchange rates, €94 is around $115, yes, but speaking of computer hardware €94 correlates to around $95 or so (depending on store).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why these aren't offered in Canada, or seem not to be offered.
    "So what do you guys do outside of video games?"
    <Awkward silence, pause>

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonesjr View Post
    Not sure why these aren't offered in Canada, or seem not to be offered.
    Because our Newegg is horrible. I don't even use it myself.
    red panda red panda red panda!

I almost want to cry, knowing that I have to pass up on such a great deal because my school money isn't here yet, but will in a few weeks be buying one anyway at full price. QQ QQ QQ

Quote Originally Posted by pinkusagi View Post
    I almost want to cry, knowing that I have to pass up on such a great deal because my school money isn't here yet, but will in a few weeks be buying one anyway at full price. QQ QQ QQ
    Ask your parents for an advance? Tell them it will save you a good 30% off the price of the component in a few weeks time.

Quote Originally Posted by Daverid View Post
    If someone has a working OCZ SSD, they are one lucky SOB.

I've gone through 2 of them myself, neither worked. Crucial/Intel all the way!! However if I was in America I'd totally get one of these Samsung's to try it out. It's such a bargain why not
    This wazs true before SF 2081 controller but now they rock , got one OCZ and a mushkin enhance both rocking 2081 and they are goddamn fast and long lasting....imo they had a bad time nwo they are fine.