Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I don't like starting a story and not continuing it for over a month, so I can see where they're coming from. xD
    Yeah, it's very much a personal thing. Me, on the other end of the spectrum, I'm absolutely fine with that. I can even watch a series, end in the middle of it, and six months later when I finally start watching again, I can remember exactly what happened after less than 30 seconds of watching it - and the pause in between is like it never happened in the first place.

Some people like some things, other people like other things.

I want to play an Asura so much more than a Sylvari, but I want to see the Sylvari areas so much more then the Asura areas...I may just make an Asura and then travel the Sylvari area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnoDomini View Post
    Playing with the asura for a few hours will not spoil your long term play time with them.
    It's not long term content people are worried about. It's too easy to complete the racial starting zones during the beta, and a lot of people want to save that one first experience for live to make their main feel more special.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Yeah, it's very much a personal thing. Me, on the other end of the spectrum, I'm absolutely fine with that. I can even watch a series, end in the middle of it, and six months later when I finally start watching again, I can remember exactly what happened after less than 30 seconds of watching it - and the pause in between is like it never happened in the first place.

Some people like some things, other people like other things.
    I don't mind doing it in GW2 (did it with the Charr), but I understand the feeling due to the fact that I generally used to watch shows well after they were out and watch whole seasons in the span of a week. When I switched to watching ongoing shows, it sucked for the first while I did it. Anyways, there's my life story.. basically what I'm saying is "I see where people are coming from with that point of view".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    I did go back and watch a video of the sylvari creation about a year ago and there was much less hair back then obviously, Although the asura seem to be getting the bad end of the stick and i agree i think there is going to be some complaining on the forums about that. Also i just realized the hairstyle that i wanted was the sylvari helmet.
    The mushroom cap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to tweet this to their twitter to see if maybe it's one of the lucky questions answered.

@GuildWars2 Do we have access to all character customization options in the BWEs? It seems... limited. Not enough faces/hairstyles/etc.
    Maybe if enough of you ask your own version of it, we can find out.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.