Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Now if only I could invent a time machine to make it the 20th already. Wanna play me some Asura and try to resist exploring to much lol..Wait..scratch that ill just make a time machine and go forwards to the actual release date. Wont spoil any content.. Win win ! I should probably get workin on that then huh !

Quote Originally Posted by Dantom06 View Post
    Now if only I could invent a time machine to make it the 20th already. Wanna play me some Asura and try to resist exploring to much lol..Wait..scratch that ill just make a time machine and go forwards to the actual release date. Wont spoil any content.. Win win ! I should probably get workin on that then huh !
    Don't see why you wouldn't just skip the to 25th of next month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    I was downstairs fetching a beverage

Grab me one Mif!

So not playing Asura during beta weekend though....I want to just enjoy the total Asura Awesomeness at release. I'll stick with my current human toon (/snooze) for the rest of beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I was downstairs fetching a beverage
    Too slow Mif, too slow!

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post17237469

Isn't it lovely how everybody just ignored me and believed someone else? Just saying.... <3

No offense. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Silza View Post
    Isn't it lovely how everybody just ignored me and believed someone else? Just saying.... <3

That 'someone else' had an actual source instead of "I think I heard from someone maybe that they might do it."

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post17237469

That thread was about GameBreaker claiming a re-upload of the old Asura Capital video being proof of Asura in BWE3, which it wasn't.
    Nowhere did I say they wouldn't be playable.

meh, Irrelevant for me, as most of my toons will be CHARR

Rawr (are you kidding me? a cat race, that is also a Race of proud militaristic warriors and are influenced by the Roman Empire and Mongolian Empire with a touch of Industrial Revolution? HOW THE HELL CAN YOU GET MORE AWESOMER THAN THAT?)

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    the Roman Empire and Mongolian Empire with a touch of Industrial Revolution? HOW THE HELL CAN YOU GET MORE AWESOMER THAN THAT?
    You ain't got no hover hammocks...

You go fight your war, I'll be relaxing

Deleted
    Wow...people get offended over nothing lol.

Charr are teh ugliest! How can you play charr having all those cutie girly pics in your profile? Don't charr eat them alive?^^

Deleted
    I'm not sure I wanna play them. I think I might not, just to save something for the games release.

Wow...people get offended over nothing lol.

Charr are teh ugliest! How can you play charr having all those cutie girly pics in your profile? Don't charr eat them alive?^^
    Charr can be cute if you want to. They ARE a bunch of kittens after all :P

I saw some vids of the character creator for female charrs and they definitely can be quite cuddly and adorable if you add the right touches to their creation.

Besides, I love to do subversions =D

Main toon: Charr Female Elementalist. Who's a cute cuddly kitten among a race of Militaristic Warrior Conquerors? ye, I am ^^

Secondary Main: Petite Human Female Necromancer specialized on life-drain. Who's a cute VAMPIRIC NECROMANCER BLOOD MAGE? :P
    Last edited by Derah; 2012-07-09 at 03:34 PM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Who's a cute VAMPIRIC NECROMANCER BLOOD MAGE? :P
    Me?....

No?...

Okay..

Glad I get to try out the little folk this coming weekend. Just hoping they don't wipe my lvl 30 LOL Got more dungeon testing to do.

Since ANet keeps ignoring the issue of FOV/zoom with other races, I'm pretty much banking on the fact that the gameplay vids for Asura (so far) show them with a larger zoom point than others.

If they changed this, I'll be playing GW2 alone...sigh
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I'm not sure I wanna play them. I think I might not, just to save something for the games release.
    Yeah I feel the same. Although it will be awfully tempting to play them. I might just skip the whole BWE.

So excited that I'm going out of my way… to roll a Charr. I plan on keeping my Asura Guardian and Sylvari Elementalist post launch, and want the "OMG" factor of seeing everything for the first time with them on Live, rather than "again, but slightly different".

So yeah, my Human Mezzie and a new Charr will be getting their stuff done, until August 25th. At leadt, for me anyways.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Guess i'll be deleting my Warrior and Necro to make them Asura and Sylvari. Also gotta take a screenshot of my Asura with aviators on and replace my avatar. Of course after those super important issues are taken care of it's back to pvp for me, not gonna touch the Asura or Sylvari zones except for the tutorial part.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Finally! I'm really interested to see what they've done with the Sylvari since the last time they showed them.