Deleted

Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls

Hi gyus, did any1 recently done this achievement ? its the last thing i need for glory of hero and we tried this today but i didnt get the achv, i dont know why because we did exactly what we were supposed to do, tank had all the adds on himself and the boss killed them with aoe after chains. So im asking here if the achv is bugged or if we just missed something. thanks

Did the ach without issues couple weeks ago on my bear tank. Just make sure you grab a lot of adds, push boss to do chain, break the chain, make sure the tank stays at the boss with all the adds so they get killed by his aoe cleave.
    Worked without problems for me.

Deleted
    we did exactly that, no achievement. Does it need to be exactly 10 adds ? because we killed more than 10 so it might be the reason i didnt get the achv

---------- Post added 2012-07-09 at 05:28 PM ----------

please guys help me, last achievement

No, just needs to be at least 10. I think I killed 15 or so last time. You just need to be sure that others ain't dpsing too much.... actually, we just had the dps not touch the adds at all, only me as tank gently slapping & demoroaring, then killing them with the aoe.

Deleted
    that is what we did and i didnt get the achv ( it happend twice like that )

Are you killing like 5 adds at a time multiple times or are you killing 10 at once. Could make a difference. I think my group killed 10 adds at once.

Deleted
    killed 0 on first chain and then more 10 on second chains

track the achivement, then kill him when it says 10/10