Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabronthe View Post
    I love final fantasy to death. I've tried playing XIII and I could just never get into it. :/
    It's because FF XIII is an interactive movie with a 35 hour tutorial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noemonad View Post

[video snip [/video]
    What kind of god-like powers do you have to have to succeed in a game like that? That looks stupidly difficult and I have no doubt that I wouldn't be able to beat that. Fun to watch someone else do it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm currently retrying Rift, I'm kind of bored leveling. I really am having a hard time doing it, the zones feel so dull.. like, the game doesn't feel like it has it's own character or pizzazz, I can't describe it well, but it's fairly off putting for me.
    I feel you. I got the game for free and it of course came with the free month, and I tried my hardest to level, but it's sooo boring. Exactly like you said, the zones don't have any character to them. They all feel so desolate and boring. It's a shame really, because I've heard the end game in Rift is even better than WoW's, but I'll probably never get to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would recommend Gothic 3 with the newest Community Patch 1.75 with the Quest Packet both with the newest Content mod. You can download all those for Gothic 3 on http://worldofgothic.com/ . Those things have greatly improved the game and a "fan addon" is being developed. http://page.g3csp.bplaced.de/ They call it the Community Story Project. Should this fan addon be finished, Gothic 3 will most likely become the game all Gothic fans of the previous two Gothic games in the series always wanted it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by FrantACs View Post
    Should this fan addon be finished, Gothic 3 will most likely become the game all Gothic fans of the previous two Gothic games in the series always wanted it to be.
    Well it should seeing how Gothic 2 was one of the best games ever made and Gothic 3 was so shameful.

Deleted
    I've been playing FF7 and FF9 recently, never played 9 before and played quite a bit of FF7 back in the day. From what I've seen of 9 though, I find it an all round better game.