Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    There is no such thing as balance in WoW pvp. You want balance, where skill and strategy are what matters, play Guild Wars 2.

Cataclysm gameplay has destroyed pvp and left arena in ruins. No one that knows a thing plays it anymore. It's been cast aside by pro-communities and no longer has endorsed tournaments and is excluded from MLG. Go figure, blizzard messed up what could have been their second E-sport. But Hey, they made more money this way.

Deleted
    Resto Druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Don't play lock in 2s. Never. Find a 3v3 or 5v5. Locks are not the threat they used to be. You're just a pressure maker with no burst in need of full attention for your healer.
    Oh, and fear is terrible. Has been since it breaks on the closest fly flying around your target.

Balance is fine. But only if you play a fotm class (RMP, Rshams, feral etc). If you play gimped (lock, enh, war etc) you will have to take on you to overgear + overskill your opponents, as you start with a huge handicap.
    Aff/Rsham begs to differ. The most ridiculous comp I've ever met as Destro/Rsham. The difference is just... unbelievable. Just last night I was against one and I ended up taking a 24k crit from a Drain Soul or Shadow Bite. The lock seems immortal and the shaman will just spam dispel. Unless you're some kind of an extreme zerging comp like Ret/UH (which might still fail when against dispels) or Feral/Rogue, there's no chance against a good one.

But yeah, I wonder where balance has gone to... It's been a whole xpac and some specs are just miserable in PvP, when the solutions were obvious.

I can't understand how you could lose against those tbh. Just dot up and nuke the ret and you win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

How can you lose to a ret paladin?

They are the the most pathetic clas/spec at pvp... and pve too for that matter.

Frost mages, DK's and hunters have their way with them and they are just plain weak against anyone else...wth is your game?