Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    man, this thread is hilarious!

"d3's alright i guess, lemme see what all this hype about d2 is!"

"wow, these graphics suck, im gonna compare them to mmo's of the time, an entirely different genre!"

LOL. the only downside to all the people that didnt bother to do any form of research on this game is that they are the exact same people that complained and got acts2-4 nerfed, sapping the fun outta the game =\

really wish blizz would of been like "well, sorry you didnt do research, maybe this isnt the game for you" instead of "OMGAH we're SO SORRY, please, let us nerf it for you!!!" like they do with all of their games now; really startin to lose faith in blizz these days, lol
    Last edited by rigoremortis; 2012-07-12 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rigoremortis View Post
    man, this thread is hilarious!

"d3's alright i guess, lemme see what all this hype about d2 is!"

"wow, these graphics suck, im gonna compare them to mmo's of the time, an entirely different genre!"

LOL. the only downside to all the people that didnt bother to do any form of research on this game is that they are the exact same people that complained and got acts2-4 nerfed, sapping the fun outta the game =\

really wish blizz would of been like "well, sorry you didnt do research, maybe this isnt the game for you" instead of "OMGAH we're SO SORRY, please, let us nerf it for you!!!" like they do with all of their games now; really startin to lose faith in blizz these days, lol
    Sorry that people with no life can't ruin blizzard games anymore! They cater to people who actually have lives.

Honestly I'm really kinda pissed off at the hardcore community right now. I'm one of those half-way between casual and hardcore guys, but hardcore guys are pissing me off. They ruined what was to be one of my favorite games with their "YOU MUST HAVE 385623985973256793265893295328965329 HOURS OF FARMING TO TOUCH ACT 2!!!!" mentality. Even with how amazingly hard inferno was I saw nothing but complaining from the hardcores about it being to easy. At that point I realized that these people will never be happy. They weren't happy with the giant grind that was T11 in WoW either, still claiming it to be to easy even as the world top guilds were like "OH GOD MY EYES ARE BURNING FROM HAVING TO BE AT THE COMPUTER SO MUCH!!!". Thank God Blizzard raised drop rates, I had already quit and didn't come back until than. With the amount of farming I have done in D3 I would have had a fully decked out D2 character by now, probably even two!
    Last edited by Vongimi; 2012-07-12 at 05:18 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    Sorry that people with no life can't ruin blizzard games anymore! They cater to people who actually have lives.
    Hah. You're funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 150 hours played on a Barb that has full cleared Inferno and has well over 100mill gold. No life =/= skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I have 150 hours played on a Barb that has full cleared Inferno and has well over 100mill gold. No life =/= skill.
    You are the luckiest man alive or lying. The gear doesn't drop. Than again I could just be one of the unluckiest. My monk has similar play time, has cleared inferno, but definitely does not have that much gold. And I think you are underestimating how much ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY HOURS is. That's A LOT of time sitting in front of a computer screen. Not saying you are a terrible person for spending that much time, I just want you to put it into perspective (obviously I spend a similar amount of time, but I realize I spend way to much time on the computer). Monk is actually around 125 hours or so.

And I love how everyone instantly goes for "he must be bad" because I said I don't want to farm 358623589326589326 hours to progress into a new act.
    Last edited by Vongimi; 2012-07-12 at 05:27 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

LOL, you're funny!

"YOU MUST HAVE 385623985973256793265893295328965329 HOURS OF FARMING TO TOUCH ACT 2!!!!" mentality.

With the amount of farming I have done in D3 I would have had a fully decked out D2 character by now, probably even two!

did you even play D2? you do realize it took MONTHS to lvl up and deck out a toon in d2, right? D3 hasn't even been out for 2 months.....you ain't gots to lie craig!!!!! lol

---------- Post added 2012-07-12 at 09:48 PM ----------

And I love how everyone instantly goes for "he must be bad" because I said I don't want to farm 358623589326589326 hours to progress into a new act.

aka you dont like the basis of the entire game series and want it to be like wow, guaranteed access and loot, well....it doesnt quite work like that here, lol

i started to play d3
    was happy at first
    got disapointed fast

but at least i discovered hack and slash games :P

i bought torchlight2 and am playing Tl1 that commes for free with Tl2 pre order :|

i tryed d2 and played a little had quite a lot of fun , will probalby continue :P