Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Post your custom look!

Edited the title to be more relevant. Feel free to contribute and post your own custom gear setup.

As always, be sure to adhere to the image posting guidelines: Here. Thumbnail linking guides can be found HERE

Finally got enough campaign tier gear to create my own custom look, and this is what I've got. I am pretty happy with it. I apologize if this isn't allowed.

Last edited by Dakia; 2012-07-10 at 02:05 PM.

Very nice!

Looks a little like the jedi on the loading screen.

Very good work.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Thanks! Cost about half a million credits to put together and keep my 4piece bonus. And all the augments.

15+ Year Old Account
    Very nice! I like it. Makes me want to resub now! Looks like a classic Jedi Guardian would not this old time new-age jedi set that they have here and there.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Yup thats what I was going for Krekko! I even took out my black-blue crystal and bought a plain blue one to complete the look.

I don't play swtor except for the free trial i had months ago, but that looks awesome, good job sir

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Very nice! I like it. Makes me want to resub now! Looks like a classic Jedi Guardian would not this old time new-age jedi set that they have here and there.
    The reason they add weird sets is because they already have like 20 "old jedi" sets that you can use at end game.

If I see one more brown robe I am going to kill someones aunt and uncle in a way that they will think it was sand people.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not bad.

Imageshack ruined your image though. The aspect ratio is totally destroyed. Maybe use IMGUR instead? Imageshack is crap.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Yea I noticed it got really blurry in the SS

Deleted
    Loving this one a lot. Mind listing the items you used for it? If I ever make a Jedi Guardian, I might just collect them.

Also, we should make this a general swtor "transmog" thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Loving this one a lot. Mind listing the items you used for it? If I ever make a Jedi Guardian, I might just collect them.

Dulfy kinda beat us to the punch.

Tor-fashion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post

Guardian's Exalted Body Armor
    Jedi Battlelord Greaves
    Rakata War Leader Boots and Gloves
    Color matched.

You just wanted the items that show right? Let me know if you want a more detailed list.

If I get the campaign gloves and boots I may go for Battlelord or Exalted on those too, but right now my Rakata has the 61 mods in it and looks pretty good color matched, so its not a high priority.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll join in. This is a look I'm building for my Sentinel. I'm tired of robes, especially when they hang down through the bottom of my speeder.

Link for large-ish image: http://i.imgur.com/nrlNB.jpg

Mini-album on IMGUR: http://imgur.com/a/NoTxs#0

The last 2 images are what I'm currently wearing. I'm having a hard time finding medium armor on Republic side that I don't hate.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Profyrion your sentinel looks like a smuggler!

Ah thats a good idea, I should have taken my SS in front of my ship!

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    A lowbie smuggler no less!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Guardian's Exalted Body Armor
    Jedi Battlelord Greaves
    Rakata War Leader Boots and Gloves
    Color matched.

You just wanted the items that show right? Let me know if you want a more detailed list.

If I get the campaign gloves and boots I may go for Battlelord or Exalted on those too, but right now my Rakata has the 61 mods in it and looks pretty good color matched, so its not a high priority.
    Yeah that works, ty!

Also Dulfy posted sets look-alikes, here we need to show our personal creations!

@Profyrion: Love that one as well. Looks great!

This (2) is my Marauder's PvE set. Took me ages to find good looking pants for him, and I had to use Agents' ones, ah. Seems like BW believes that Marauders need to always roll around in dumb skirts.

Yay I love these threads

Quintessential JK there Iceberg

This is me (I am on the left)

I appreciate the positive feedback on my armor and am liking what I am seeing from other people!

10+ Year Old Account
    That is epic sir, epic ! Makes me dump my sorcerer right now and finish the guardian but then again I have so many character I want to play right now and my mind is about to explode... I need to calm myself down and finish them one at a time

And I agree we should create a sticky with images of people sets, it'd be cool. As for the website, I think many people would prefer to just stick with this forum and not to visit another side for just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    As for the website, I think many people would prefer to just stick with this forum and not to visit another side for just that.
    That's not why he linked the website. It's got literally every piece of modable gear in the game and pictures of all the modable sets.