Patch 1.0.3b Tomorrow - Patch Notes, Diablo III DPS Calculator, PvP Matchmaking, Maintenance, Comic, GW2 Beta Keys
Guild Wars 2 Beta Keys Giveaway - Curse is giving away 50,000 Guild Wars 2 Beta Keys and the giveaway is open to everyone today!
Terrace of Endless Spring: Tsulong
Tsulong is the second boss in the Terrace of Endless Spring raid. This raid may be more difficult than the other two, as it requires you to complete Heart of Fear before entering.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionTerrace of Endless Spring
Straddling the mountain range between the Jade Forest and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, the Terrace of Endless Spring has been a sacred refuge for millennia. Its peaceful fountains are said to have the power to heal and rejuvenate, but when the Sha of Fear attacked, many of the complex's guardians turned on each other in fits of terror.
- Heroic: Tsulong - Defeat Tsulong in Terrace of Endless Spring on Heroic difficulty.
- Who's Got Two Green Thumbs? - Win the Tsulong encounter while keeping the Enchanted Plant alive.
- The Night - Tsulong struggles at Night with the Sha's corrupting influence. Bringing Tsulong's remaining health to zero while at Night permanently destroys the Sha's influence over him. When he reaches 100 energy, he temporarily purges the Sha's influence and radiant sunlight turns Night into Day.
- Dread Shadows - The Dread Shadows created by the Sha within Tsulong inflict 5,000 Shadow damage on all players and increases their Dread Shadows damage taken by 10%. This effect stacks.
- Nightmares - The Sha within Tsulong projects Nightmares at the location of a random player. The Nightmares inflict 50,000 Shadow damage and fear players within 8 yards of the impact for 3 sec.
- Shadow Breath - Tsulong expels out Sha energy in a 30 degree cone in front of him, inflicting 140,000 Shadow damage and increasing Shadow damage taken by 100% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Sunbeam - Tsulong's attempts to resist the Sha allow him to protect the players from Dread Shadows. Tsulong summons a Sunbeam onto the battlefield, and the Sunbeam grants immunity to Dread Shadows for players standing within the beam. The protected area of the Sunbeam shrinks over time as more players stand within it.
- The Dark of Night - The Dark of Night appears at a random location and moves towards the nearest Sunbeam. The Dark of Night extinguishes a Sunbeam upon reaching it.
- The Day - During the Day, Tsulong gains the upper hand over the Sha corruption. Players may heal and aid Tsulong during the Day, and bringing him to full health while in the Day permanently destroys the Sha's influence over him. When he reaches 100 energy, the Sha corrupts his emotions and Night descends upon the Terrace.
- Embodied Terror - Embodied Terrors spawn as the Sha fights to control Tsulong. When players destroy an Embodied Terror, five Fright Spawns burst out.
- Terrorize - The Embodied Terror casts Terrorize on both a random player and on Tsulong. The terror inflicts 10% of the player's current health as Shadow damage every 2 sec for 10 sec. Tsulong suffers 1% of his total health as Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
- Fright Spawn - Five Fright Spawns appear when players destroy an Embodied Terror.
- Fright - A Fright Spawn unleashes a wave of Fright, inflicting 20,000 Shadow damage and fear on players within 30 yards for 2 sec.
- Unstable Sha - Unstable Sha appear around Tsulong and then move towards him, inflicting massive Shadow damage to Tsulong if they reach him.
- Unstable Bolt - The Unstable Sha unleashes shadowy energy at a random player, inflicting 50,000 Shadow damage on the target. The Unstable Bolt also damages the Unstable Sha for 10% of its maximum health.
- Instability - If an Unstable Sha reaches Tsulong, it inflicts 2,500,000 Shadow damage on Tsulong and disappears.
- Sun Breath - Tsulong breathes out solar energy in a 60-degree cone in front of him, inflicting 4,000,000 Nature damage to Sha within 0 yards and stunning them for 8 sec. The breath also places the Bathed in Light effect on players within its area.
- Bathed in Light - The warmth of the Sun instantly restores 25% of a player's total mana and increases their healing done by 500% for 15 sec.
- The Light of Day - The Light of Day appears at a random location. Interacting with The Light of Day restores mana every 1 sec. and increases healing done by 3,000% for 30 sec. The amount of mana restored increases while the healing done decreases over the duration of the effect.
New Daily Quests
The previous beta build added several new daily quests, most of which reward Valor Points!
Level Name Objective Valor Money Faction +Rep 1 Old MacDonald Defeat Old MacDonald in a pet battle. 1984 1 Lindsay Defeat Lindsay in a pet battle. 1984 1 Julia Stevens Defeat Julia Stevens in a pet battle. 1984 90 Thinning The Pack Kill 8 Windward Tigers. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 Sprite Fright Kill 7 Shadowfae Tricksters. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 The Shoe Is On The Other Foot Re-steal 14 Stolen Boots. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 Dark Huntress Kill the Windward Huntress. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 On The Prowl Kill the Windward Saber. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 Madcap Mayhem Kill the Shadowfae Madcap. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 Pooped Collect 6 piles of Tiny Poop. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 Needle Me Not Use the honey at the northern clearing in The Arboretum, and then kill the Orchard Needler. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 Weeping Widows Kill 7 Weeping Widows. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 A Tangled Web Destroy Widow's Webs to free 5 Sri-La Villagers. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 Serpent's Scale Collect 25 Serpent's Scale. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 Lingering Doubt Use the Sha Attunement Device at the Sha Disturbances in The Widow's Wail. The entrance to The Widow's Wail can be found to the north along the coast, south of Sri-La Village. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 Tiny Treats Collect 100 Tiny Spider Eyes. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 The Seed of Doubt Kill the Seed of Doubt. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 Monkey Mischief Kill 13 Oona hozen. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 The Big Brew-haha Collect 100 Sri-La Stout. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 Saving the Serpents Collect 10 Rescued Serpents. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 The Big Kah-Oona Kill Lord Oona. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 Pooped Collect 6 piles of Big Poop. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 The Trainer's Challenge: Ace Longpaw Speak to Ace Longpaw, then defeat him. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 The Trainer's Challenge: Big Bao Speak to Big Bao, then defeat him. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 The Trainer's Challenge: Ningna Darkwheel Speak to Ningna Darkwheel, then defeat her. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 The Trainer's Challenge: Suchi the Sweet Speak to Suchi the Sweet, then defeat her. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 The Trainer's Challenge: Qua-Ro Whitebrow Speak to Qua-Ro Whitebrow, then defeat him. × 5 1984 Order of the Cloud Serpent 250 90 Cannonfire Destroy 8 Shao-Tien Cannons. × 5 1984 Golden Lotus 250 90 Acts of Cruelty Rescue 5 Golden Lotus Guards or Mistfall Villagers. × 5 1984 Golden Lotus 250 90 High Chance of Rain Destroy the Stormcaller staves. × 5 1984 Golden Lotus 250 90 Unleashed Spirits Kill 30 Unleashed Spirits. × 5 1984 Golden Lotus 250 90 Laosy Scouting Rescue Lao Softfoot. × 5 1984 Golden Lotus 250 90 Anji's Diplomacy Stop the Shao-Tien Behemoth from being empowered. × 5 1984 Golden Lotus 250 90 Breaking Their Spirits (Not Yet Implemented) Stop the Shao-Tien Spirit Ritual. × 5 1984 Golden Lotus 250 90 Crumbling Behemoth Destroy the Shao-Tien Behomoth. × 5 1984 Golden Lotus 250
Beta Class Balance Analysis
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Guild Wars 2 Beta Key Giveaway
If you are interested in taking part in the final Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend, we might be able to help! We have 20,000 keys per region to give away to anyone starting on Tuesday at midnight PDT!
If you already know you want to play, you can purchase the game now for Beta Weekend access and a three day headstart!
US players can get a key here and EU players can get one from here. If you are looking for people to play with or more information about the game, check out our GW2 forum!
Curse is Hiring!
Due to continuing growth, Curse is looking to fill another position in the near future! If you're looking for a chance to get into the industry, this may be the opportunity you've been seeking.
Senior .NET Web Developer
- Interested in working on some of the most popular .NET-based sites in the world? Curse.com, WowStead.com and DarthHater.com are just a few of our cutting edge .NET sites you’ll be working on as a Senior .NET Web Developer. In this role, you’ll rely on significant experience in web application development to create cutting edge web properties.
- Please note, this is not an entry level position, and requires prior professional experience as a .NET developer.
- Location: Huntsville (On site only)
For more information on working at Curse, please head to our Jobs page.
Trading Card Art Gallery Update
The Trading Card Game art gallery has been updated to feature ten new pieces.