View Poll Results: Would you prefer different release date?

Voters
302. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

38 12.58%
  • No

264 87.42%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Game releases in the summer - "What a fail release date, everyone's busy during the summer. Games don't release in the summer."
    Game releases right after the summer - "What a fail release date, all the kids are going back to school so they can't play."
    Game releases in the winter rush - "What a fail release date, now it has loads of games to compete with."
    Game releases after the winter rush - "What a fail release date, everyone is busy playing the games from the winter rush."
    LOL This^ Some people like to whine and moan about everything and anything.

The release date is fine, I wish it was earlier but for now it's perfect. I'm happy and ready to play. Finally my Charr Warrior will be here to stay once created on live servers.
    My WoD Beta Ret lvl 100 pvp videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/Spinalc0rd

More content to come, Like, Comment, Subscribe, Retweet, Instagram, Facebook lool i kid, i kid

My brain is full of fuck - why exactly would we even consider this a release date fail?

Then again, when it comes to the poll: "Would you prefer a different release date?" My answer would have to be "Yes" - I would like it to be tomorrow.