Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Suggestions for making the most redundant UI ever!

I'm going to download TukUi, put xperl in it with a default sexymap layout and upload it to later be dubbed as the most downloaded Ui compilation in the history of WoW.

Note: This thread was split off of the main Post your UI thread as it was derailing that thread from its purpose. Thus, it may not be obvious that this thread (and its replies) are meant sarcastically and ironically. You have been warned.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-07-10 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    I'm going to download TukUi, put xperl in it with a default sexymap layout and upload it to later be dubbed as the most downloaded Ui compilation in the history of WoW.
    And remember to NOT at any point disable the original Tuk UF and minimap. :P

Of course not, I like to have the same information displayed to me in as many different areas as possible. Especially if it is useless information.

I recommend adding two separate combat text addons and stacking them in the middle of the screen. It's important to be able to see your damage and healing in exactly the same spot - even if it means sometimes (all the time) one obscures the other. Stack it on top of notifications about gaining/losing replenishment, echo of light, etc. for added economy.

You'll also want recount as large as possible.

Deleted
    I would recommend Skada. It allows you to make two separate windows, allowing you to display both Damage Done and DPS simultaneously!

Hahaha.

You need also titanpanel.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

lets not forget to enable party cast bars and 3D portaits for every one on raid frames!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDuck View Post
    and 3D portaits for every one on raid frames!
    made my day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    I would recommend Skada. It allows you to make two separate windows, allowing you to display both Damage Done and DPS simultaneously!
    Or use recount with the raid dps chart active.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Or use recount with the raid dps chart active.
    too bad that might actually be helpful on a fight like spine

Dont forget to add some type of sunnart or KGPanel that blocks 30% of your screen with some random picture/background

Edit: So far the UI looks like this:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-07-10 at 01:26 PM.

We are beginning to deviate too much, the Ui must still look like it originated from TukUi or some other raped version.

I think I will need to make a new Ui.

Don't forget to install every announcing addon there is, announcing every time you hit a key. that or macroing it for every chat-type(/s /y /p /raid) in to every abillity on your bars.

Deleted
    Omg, how can we forget, a big ass giant quartz with the nastiest bar ever, and it needs to show buffs and every other thing un-edited quarts shows.

Deleted
    Splitting this into a separate thread.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're forgetting about that draenei picture that needs to be placed in the corner of the screen!

Not to mention a nicely unconfigured MSBT

here's my WIP

img thumbnail isn't working? :s

http://i.imgur.com/u0sE2.jpg

raidshot

Last edited by Hulari; 2012-07-10 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    Dont forget to add some type of sunnart or KGPanel that blocks 30% of your screen with some random picture/background

Edit: So far the UI looks like this:
    looks good!

i especially love the 3 different types of raid frames and the default omen skin! amazing!

Humm...I'd argue SpartanUI actually is the most downloaded one, having been around for a lot longer than Tukz.

Deleted
    Hngh! Makes me wanting to update my UI.

Anyway, you need that one addon that adds huge crescent-like shapes for HP/Mana bar to your toons's side, dont know it's name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Pitbull anyone?